Raj Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 argue as much as you want. wind yourself up as much as you want. type as much crap as you want. he was wrong and anyone with half a brain knows that(just like they know kasper fooked up the 2nd goal) Goodnight x
steveherbe Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 argue as much as you want. wind yourself up as much as you want. type as much crap as you want. he was wrong and anyone with half a brain knows that(just like they know kasper fooked up the 2nd goal) Goodnight x Fook me, going to bed already? Lightweight, goodnight. School tomorrow?
Raj Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Fook me, going to bed already? Lightweight, goodnight. School tomorrow?yes mate school for the kids...i finished my schooling about 23 years ago!!!!Getting abit bored reading the same shite on here...get more sense from my 2 year old...even he knows pearson was out of order with his comments and kasper was put of position!!!!
Guest Col city fan Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I agree with Raj. I think Pearson made a a mistake yesterday. Even though you don't feel it, you have to show humility and respect toward the opposition. Pearson has shown on more than one occasion a lack of media savvy. Getting peed off with Stringer is one thing. Showing that you are a mardy sod in the Prem is another. I agree with his comments, I don't agree he was wise to air them.
Kinowe Soorie Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I wish he'd also said how ugly Burnley fans are!
Stadt Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I wish he'd also said how ugly Burnley fans are!Look at our fans!
cjslcfc Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Just listened to the interview. While it's not the best thing to say and is pretty unprofessional, it's pretty much the only time Pearson has said something like this. That's why it makes it stand out so much. It's obvious he doesn't like Dyche and Hoos as he mentioned the "every level" bit to aim it at him. It's not right to air that sort of thought but I'm also partly glad he did. To be honest, like Pearson says, I couldn't care less what Burnley think about what he's said. I think he's right. We are better than them and we should have won. Frankly, Dyche can do one. No one likes his constant moaning about money. Pearson specifically mentioned how they would big their performance up and how it's been said we've done it with money. No doubt about it, that references the "pound notes" comments from our win at Turf Moor. I can't blame Nige for wanting to take a dig at someone who tried to completely undermine the fantastic job he has done since coming back. Right thoughts privately. Wrong to deliver them in a slightly mardy manner in an interview everyone is going to hear.
wight88 Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Wonder if pearson and dyche had any banter in the fa semi games between boro and Chesterfield in 97?
BlackburnClaret Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 He's right, we are Better Team (Look at the table) Better Stadium Better Fans (Numbers and noise most time) Better owners better manager Try sounding more childish. My dad's bigger than your dad, by the way.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I watched an interview with Sean Dyche on Football Focus during which he was on about making something "malleable" and immediately began to dislike the Fanta pubed gomper.
Guest Kopfkino Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 As I said, I thought it was stupid of Pearson to say it but I'm sure he won't give a **** what Burnley, Dyche or anyone else thinks of him as a result.
Nick Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I watched an interview with Sean Dyche on Football Focus during which he was on about making something "malleable" and immediately began to dislike the Fanta pubed gomper. Conjures an image............
EnglishOxide Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Why are our own fans getting so wound up by this? What he said wasn't even that bad ffs. Excuse him for being a bit bullish and showing that winning arrogance (something the likes of Mourinho and van Gaal have). We have won two league titles under his guidance.He is a winner. He thinks we are winners. He has built a fantastic team. At the time I imagine he would have been disgusted at us throwing two points away, as any manager would be. He said we are better than Burnley. That's it. He didn't say they were shit. He didn't say the ref or anybody other than his own team cost the game. Pearson is allowed to have the odd outburst, and by Dyches standards of talking shit, it was extremely tame anyway.
Babylon Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 You should have won today and if you can't beat us at our worst then what chance do you have of beating the bigger sides. Burnley should have won? What game were you watching, it took an injury time free kick to salvage a point. We weren't great that's for sure but we were still better than Burnley. Which I'd expect given all their injuries.
Babylon Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Try sounding more childish. My dad's bigger than your dad, by the way. Your manager tells everyone who will listen you can't compete with other clubs, "we're the biggest underdogs ever" etc etc. Another manager agrees with him and you have a meltdown.
BlackburnClaret Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Your manager tells everyone who will listen you can't compete with other clubs, "we're the biggest underdogs ever" etc etc. Another manager agrees with him and you have a meltdown. I'm not having a meltdown, I'd don't particularly give a shite what Pearson says, I'm just pointing out his unprofessionalism to the people who have bleated about ponds notes for the last 7 months.
BlackburnClaret Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Burnley should have won? What game were you watching, it took an injury time free kick to salvage a point. We weren't great that's for sure but we were still better than Burnley. Which I'd expect given all their injuries. Of course we shouldn't have won, but thoroughly deserved the draw, add into that are severely depleted team and all in all it was a decent result. Serious question here, do you think Nigel is under pressure? At what point will he be? IF you lose to Newcastle, will questions start to be asked? I know this board will go into meltdown. I can just see a Southampton/Adkins situation arising.
DennisNedry Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 I watched an interview with Sean Dyche on Football Focus during which he was on about making something "malleable" and immediately began to dislike the Fanta pubed gomper. I can't breathe
Dickov22 Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Of course we shouldn't have won, but thoroughly deserved the draw, add into that are severely depleted team and all in all it was a decent result. Serious question here, do you think Nigel is under pressure? At what point will he be? IF you lose to Newcastle, will questions start to be asked? I know this board will go into meltdown. I can just see a Southampton/Adkins situation arising. He will be under pressure from a few idiots who are completely short sighted. Not from the majority of fans and the board though. Thankfully. Best manager we've had since O'Neill.
Finnegan Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Of course we shouldn't have won, but thoroughly deserved the draw, add into that are severely depleted team and all in all it was a decent result. Serious question here, do you think Nigel is under pressure? At what point will he be? IF you lose to Newcastle, will questions start to be asked? I know this board will go into meltdown. I can just see a Southampton/Adkins situation arising. Try harder, you're looking desperate now. Will Pearson be under pressure if we're only about 15th? Really? Good lord, where do we find these people?
Leicester_Numan Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 I watched an interview with Sean Dyche on Football Focus during which he was on about making something "malleable" and immediately began to dislike the Fanta pubed gomper. I really detest his office-speak, if he comes out with 'blue sky thinking' or 'discuss' my foot will probably go through the tv right where his gob is.
Babylon Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Of course we shouldn't have won, but thoroughly deserved the draw, add into that are severely depleted team and all in all it was a decent result. Serious question here, do you think Nigel is under pressure? At what point will he be? IF you lose to Newcastle, will questions start to be asked? I know this board will go into meltdown. I can just see a Southampton/Adkins situation arising. Under pressure? What for missing the chance of going 5th, hardly.
Corky Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Of course we shouldn't have won, but thoroughly deserved the draw, add into that are severely depleted team and all in all it was a decent result. Serious question here, do you think Nigel is under pressure? At what point will he be? IF you lose to Newcastle, will questions start to be asked? I know this board will go into meltdown. I can just see a Southampton/Adkins situation arising. No, we're comfortably placed in the league, scoring goals and have only lost two matches. If we lose to Newcastle we'll still be above water. This is a long process and the chairman has said that survival is the only aim this season. We're on the way to that so I can't see it happening.
suffolk fox Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Pearson is better than this and he let himself and our club down. He did not need to resort to cheap shots like this and it was unusual for him to behave like this? He should have been looking at his own performance, tactics which he got wrong for this game. You cannever sit on a one goal lead at any level yet he allowed the team to do this.
Danno Posted 6 October 2014 Posted 6 October 2014 Why are people arsed about what he said jesus christ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.