Guest CityFan 06 Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Hi people, an ok result yesterday with Burnley at the King Power Stadium, another point gained. Continuing on, does anyone have any information as to how much long we have had or will have our Kasabian Fire goal music/song for? Is there a contract of some sort in any way? If anyone has any info about this, would be greatly appreciated.Cheers guys.
Dan Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Think we've had it since 2009. Might be wrong though.
LCFC Rennie Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Scrapping the goal music altogether would be perfect.
Stevosevic Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Correct. No music is ideal, but at least this isn't generic
purpleronnie Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I prefer Chelsea Dagger, it makes me move my arms up and down and sing along, it's really cool.
Leicesterpool Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I prefer Chelsea Dagger, it makes me move my arms up and down and sing along, it's really cool. Yeah I liked that to, tell me does anybody actually like Kasabian Fire?
LCFC Rennie Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 What is the one Forest have? We should get that, it looks really cool when they dance.
Fox92 Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Yeah I liked that to, tell me does anybody actually like Kasabian Fire? As a record, to listen to, yes I like it... To be used as goal music, no I don't like it. That said, I'd prefer none at all.
Fox42 Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Yeah I liked that to, tell me does anybody actually like Kasabian Fire?Not really but it's grown on me a lot ever since we first had it as goal music. It's become a new tradition now, IMO.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I love how seriously Leicesterpool has responded to ronnie there. Not a hint of sarcasm, not even the slightest.
Larry_LCFC Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Oh good, this again. I don't see the issue. If you don't like it, just ignore it and celebrate in your own way.
ScouseFox Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 yesterday was the first time all season id heard it
Kitchandro Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Not really but it's grown on me a lot ever since we first had it as goal music. It's become a new tradition now, IMO. A tradition? Fvck me, I'm going to throw up.
RonnieTodger Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 I had no idea that grown-up people were in favour of it.
Stadt Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Pre-match music is more of an issue in my eyes, I can't remember the last time I heard Fire anyway.
Fox42 Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 A tradition? Fvck me, I'm going to throw up.A NEW tradition, you poo poo.
Unabomber Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Yeah I liked that to, tell me does anybody actually like Kasabian Fire? omg you're a legend pal absolute hero top top trolling. Anyway with regards to music we should just play Eminem like one of his main hits like stan or something, something that will get the crowd buzzing and behind the lads.
justfoxes Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 What about instead of having a bands music what about the fox hunt music at the beginning as the team enters the pitch but updated to a bassy modern explosive approach ??? Just a thought !
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Scrapping the goal music altogether would be perfect. Spot on.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 If i Remember correctly it was Barnsley at home 22nd of august 2009....Don't ask me me how i remember, i just do
Phube Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 The only pre-match music should be: Robie Williams - Let me entertain you Followed by: Republica - Ready to Go! Ahhh good tines...
hesapeepingtom Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 What about instead of the goal music,we could have a recording of some one doing a noisy shower trump.
Danno Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 Can we get rid of hey jude aswell fvcking shit song that drowns out the atmosphere
MattGamble92 Posted 5 October 2014 Posted 5 October 2014 The only pre-match music should be: Robie Williams - Let me entertain you Followed by: Republica - Ready to Go! Ahhh good tines... If I hear Blobby at my ****in ground then im walking out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.