Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Pearson out?

He won't move from the south coast, hence leaving Burnley.

He's a proper one club man. Got home sick, but he's worked wonders where he is. Great eyes for a player (Austin, Ings, Vokes, Shackell) he built our current team, but could not organise his defence. He's already shown this season, he'll win a few, then lose a few and drop away.

With Dyche, he'd probably take the Leicester job. Just to annoy Nigel. :)

its quite inapropriate of u to bring up someones mom mate no need for that

Hardly a Rio Ferdinand moment was it.

Had he called her a slag I would be right with you but FFS "get mummy to give you a lolly"

Praps you would be better off back in play school. Or can Mark set up a creshe in here for the small kids to hang out in lol lol lol

Even though we're expected to lose, I wonder how crazy this thread will go Saturday if we do lose!

It will go crazy, but I reckon it will be more the fact we have 2 relegation candidates in the next 2 games after which could be quite defining,

Hardly a Rio Ferdinand moment was it.

Had he called her a slag I would be right with you but FFS "get mummy to give you a lolly"

Praps you would be better off back in play school. Or can Mark set up a creshe in here for the small kids to hang out in lol lol lol

Ummm, I read it as a joke....

I cant wait for the pearson out brigade to come out after today's game if we lose but I wonder what they will be saying if we actually win today??

PEARSON needs a bit more time he's never managed in the premier league before its a complete new learning curve but I also feel the players need to stand up and be counted with some of the displays over the last couple of weeks especially that damn awful display against Swansea !!

If we are still where we are come the new year then it's up to the board to do something if they still hol PEARSON in high hope and respect then it's up to them but I for one will stick with the manager he needs to find his best starting 11 and stick with it no more bloody tinkering !!

COME ON LADS GIVE US SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT AGAIN BEAT SOUTHAMPTON TODAY !!

Onwards and upwards and in NIGEL we trust !!

Forget what we think, lose to Sunderland and QPR, he will be sacked, owners didn't wait 4 years to fail at the first attempt in the PL, too much money involved, wouldn't be surprised if they are talking to people already.

I still have faith, albeit declining, in Pearson, but last 2 weeks looked at the starting line up and thought WTF.

He's well paid, time he started to earn his corn.

I have no confidence whatsoever that will NP will turn it round and get 6 points from the next two games!. he may do, but will the owners take that chance? I doubt it now is the perfect opportunity, International Break is perfect time to make a change.

Not gonna lie, my faith in Pearson is starting to fade. I don't care about results, I care about performances. If people disagree with me in saying we've been shocking since September 24th, then I just don't know what to say. 6 mediocre games is heartbreaking. Any Tom Dick and Harry would be able to say we would struggle this season, but the way we have performed since United has been shocking. 

I'm not saying I want Pearson out. But I'm just starting to understand why some would. 

He brought together a group of good, young players at Championship level, gave them time to gel and played positive football to get us out of the division.

We carried that over to the start of this season and looked like a breath of fresh air. But since the Burnley 2nd half he's been like a rabbit in the headlights. I honestly don't know if he has the ability to turn it round.

And replace him with who exactly?

Well yeah that's a problem....

Archived