Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Pearson out?

Kept Stoke up consistently every year and saved Palace from a completely awful scenario last year.

You're god damn right he's the saviour.

Can you look in to the future then? Will he come in any time soon and get us to be a mid-table team? Why don't you write in to Pearson and tell him what squad to pick seeing as you seem to know what will happen regardless.

Can you look in to the future then? Will he come in any time soon and get us to be a mid-table team? Why don't you write in to Pearson and tell him what squad to pick seeing as you seem to know what will happen regardless.

What a ridiculous and naive way of looking at things.

Pearson wont listen to anyone!

If Leicester lose their next three games then Pearson must go.

The Thai owners of the club will have to move quickly to remove him, and put in his place a premiership manager with good contacts, because we need quality loan players to get us out of the sh*t !

Waiting for the January transfer window is not an option, as it will be too late for Leicester by then.

The Thai owners of the club will have to move quickly to remove him, and put in his place a premiership manager with good contacts, because we need quality loan players to get us out of the sh*t !

Waiting for the January transfer window is not an option, as it will be too late for Leicester by then.

THIS!

Need to get a banner going.

It's absolutely tragic reading this thread. How can our fans turn on our Nige after a few bad games? Nigel has re-built the club and its identity. How dare you, shame on all of you.

Keep tabs on the posters asking for the sacking. It will make highly comical reading at the end of season, just like after we stormed to the title last year. This is all too familiar.

It's unfortunate we can't sack some of our brain dead moron fans and ban them for life. I'd love to see Nige land a headbutt or two on some of you lot. What have you ever done for the club except annoy everyone on a Saturday?

Premier League clubs can't loan players in. 

I'll carry on supporting Pearson, but I am beginning to doubt ability to be a Premiership quality manager. I said at the beginning he would be on a learning curve, but has he learnt anything, other than it's tough managing at this level? He appears to be desperate, and making some very strange, if not panicky, managerial decisions.

I also wonder how things are in the dressing room? Maybe all is not well.

I'll carry on supporting Pearson, but I am beginning to doubt ability to be a Premiership quality manager. I said at the beginning he would be on a learning curve, but has he learnt anything, other than it's tough managing at this level? He appears to be desperate, and making some very strange, if not panicky, managerial decisions.

I also wonder how things are in the dressing room? Maybe all is not well.

Very fair post... I feel pretty much the same

I honestly 100% think a fair number of our fans actually want us to lose so Pearson gets the sack. it seems a massive number of our fans want him out and I find it absolutely baffling as to why he is hated so much,

If it's true, it's ridiculous. I don't care who our Gaffer is, if the Foxes are winning. If they're not winning, it's automatically the gaffer's fault. I don't understand that logic. We should always want our team to win. We just got promoted to the Prem for Pete's sake.

Edit: feel pretty much the same way Tiger.

If some of you are actually serious and you want to get rid of the man that has turned this football club around, then you're deluded. It's not often I criticize opinions of others (because we're all free to have them) but these "Pearson out" opinions are stupid.

Absolutely this.

I have a great idea, especially if you all can turn up to the next game with liters of typex.

We can contact the Newcastle supporters club, and ask if they can send us the discarded banners, shouting out for Pardews head, just change the name.It seems some well placed banners, and relevant choiced chanting, will guarrantee the change in fortune, and slumps will quickly be followed by an immediate surge up the league.

If you think that Pearson is out of his depth, then we can accomodate him has the new banner boy.

The biggest codswallop of posting, the fans stating he his tactically out of his depth.What the ffffuuuucccc does that mean.? ?

It's time to do things the proper Leicester way- write strongly worded, disapproving letters to the manager. Little, O'Neill, Taylor all had them, we need to return to that.

Pearson would probably write one back saying 'I don't care what you think.'

I have a great idea, especially if you all can turn up to the next game with liters of typex.

We can contact the Newcastle supporters club, and ask if they can send us the discarded banners, shouting out for Pardews head, just change the name.It seems some well placed banners, and relevant choiced chanting, will guarrantee the change in fortune, and slumps will quickly be followed by an immediate surge up the league.

If you think that Pearson is out of his depth, then we can accomodate him has the new banner boy.

The biggest codswallop of posting, the fans stating he his tactically out of his depth.What the ffffuuuucccc does that mean.? ?

You're crackers pal

Guest glasgowfox

Pearson out?? What a disgrace. This man has transformed our club and had to do it with FP in mind. We stormed the championship and yet some of you don't even think he should be given more than 10 games to adapt to the premiership....

Sometimes the negativity from some of you lot beggars belief.

Pearson out?? What a disgrace. This man has transformed our club and had to do it with FP in mind. We stormed the championship and yet some of you don't even think he should be given more than 10 games to adapt to the premiership....

Aggggggghhhhhhhh look in the mirror and take off your blue tinted its all rosy in our garden specs?

If you are happy with playing no wingers at home dropping your better performers playing negatively and hoping for a nil nil or flukey 1 0 win aka Wba on Saturday not looking like we would or could score playing until next Saturday then remain contented with negative boring football and odds on relegation.

Whats happened to our never say die attitude, quick high tempo passing and giving it a bloody go?

For that the messiah is culpable.

But, hey, it doesnt matter cos he doesnt care?

I bloody well do we can do better.

No, I don't want him sacked yet but if he dont bloody well sort it start playing players in their proper positions and at least make it look as though we are giving it a go. Then he deserves what may come to him and that will be the sack.

Anybody that wants him sacked now needs a reality check.

Im fully behind Pearson although i do think he's made a few mistakes of late and needs to learn quickly. He 100% deserves more time and hope he proves it.

As for not playing wingers, i do whole heartedly agree but we played with a diamond against United and won so you cant completely slate him for that

Here we go again, at the first sight of adversity, we have all the usual suspects that have been champing at the bit to crawl out of the woodwork spouting their usual negative and stupid “sack the manager” routine. I bet you just couldn’t wait to start posting after being frustrated for so long. Our club is in the best shape it has been for years and I mean years. I have been going down the City for over 50 years and I have a long memory. We are financially stable, no boardroom squabble, a united squad and a manger who has brought success and stability to the club. After all this, just because we have had a blip for the last few games, now some of you “supporters” think we should change the manager yet again. Then what, we will see a list of previously failed managers up as contenders for the position then a new backroom staff and a new manager who then wants to “build his own team” and we are back to square one. What did you expect, we knew it would be a hard season, stop moaning and blaming the manager he hasn’t let us down before and get behind him, he has been brilliant for our club as have our Thai owners.

Absolutely.

Even now, we're doing this on a budget and - as usual- the critics have no better ideas for manager. Give him time, give the team time and we'll be fine.

Archived