Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
StanSP

West Ham - 20/12/14 - Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

We aren't just bad, we are embarrassingly bad. Organisation looks poor, attacking threat looks non existent and our defending is amongst the worst I've seen. I cant see January saving us. We have much deeper issues than a couple of new players can solve. The buck has to lie with Pearson I'm afraid for consistently picking the likes of Konchesky.

He should have picked Schlupp at

LB from the start of the season, but that would have denied him any option for anyone with pace on the left wing.

And if you wonder why our defence give away the ball so often, look no further than Konch.

Posted

Why are all of our players so ****ing thick?

 

That's the big problem. Usually people learn from their mistakes but we keep doing the same ones every ****ing week.

 

 

Konchesky has the memory of a ****ing goldfish.

 

It must be like;

 

*Has ball comfortably in the middle of the pitch*

"Blimey, here ya go keepa, this one's for ya. Know what I mean"

*Doesn't look and plays a perfect through ball for the opposition in form striker*

"Fakin' el, I shouldn't 'av done that"

 

*Next game*

*Has ball comfortably in the middle of the pitch*

"Blimey, here ya go keepa".....

Guest Col city fan
Posted

If you feel sleepy, how about taking a nap?

What excuses are you gonna present the forum with after today's game I wonder?

lol lol

Posted

And given all the links it seems likely he tried to get a replacement and wasn't able to - again going back to player acquisition, which was... Robinsons job.

It as been said on here that robinsons job was to get the deal done with players identified by pearson and walsh, so did they only identify cresswell then are there no other left backs available that are better than konchesky

 

I can't deal with thick ***** that don't understand why the Director of Football lost his job for poor recruitment in the summer. "Yeah but Pearson's the ****ing manager, it's his fault surelehhh". **** off and die.

:clap:

Posted

Pearson is clueless in this league. How does everyone keep sticking up for him? This will end 4-1 West ham

It's not just Pearson though is it, it's the whole fvcking team. What does the chairman do, sack everyone?

Posted

Why are all of our players so ****ing thick?

 

That's the big problem. Usually people learn from their mistakes but we keep doing the same ones every ****ing week.

 

 

Konchesky has the memory of a ****ing goldfish.

 

It must be like;

 

*Has ball comfortably in the middle of the pitch*

"Blimey, here ya go keepa, this one's for ya. Know what I mean"

*Doesn't look and plays a perfect through ball for the opposition in form striker*

"Fakin' el, I shouldn't 'av done that"

 

*Next game*

*Has ball comfortably in the middle of the pitch*

"Blimey, here ya go keepa".....

 

:xmaslaugh:

Posted

Pearson is clueless in this league. How does everyone keep sticking up for him? This will end 4-1 West ham

Yeah how clueless is Pearson, making Konchesky pass to Carroll.

Pearson has made mistakes but it's not his fault we're losing.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Who thinks we'll draw?

I'm still optimistic....

Posted

Did anyone else hear the West Ham commentator in the background of Radio Leicester talking really fast and getting excited ie. something was happening on the pitch, and all Ian Stringer was talking about was the score in the Tigers game? And then you hear the crowd go "oooh" and Stringer says "Andy Carroll tries an overhead kick, wide" - I'm sure there must have been more than just that?

 

I don't care about the Tigers, Ian.

Posted

Who thinks we'll draw?

I'm still optimistic....

 

You said we'll lose 2-0 about 20 minutes ago. 

 

Make your mind up.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

QPR have equalised....

:angry:

Posted

Yeah how clueless is Pearson, making Konchesky pass to Carroll.

Pearson has made mistakes but it's not his fault we're losing.

so at what point is the manger responsible he pick the team, makes the signings, decides the tatics and makes the subs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...