Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
StanSP

West Ham - 20/12/14 - Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

Pearson has made mistakes this season but most of our problems have stemmed from the players not being good enough. Robinson getting sacked suggests the players Pearson wanted to sign would keep us up but Robinson didn't get them in.

on that basis I guess last years success was not down to Pearson then?
Posted

Can we not just finish the season now?

Posted

Well I care about Tigers. They're Leicester too. And they're against Saints. ****ing Saints. Course I want to know about Tigers today.

Are they?  Always considered them the Leicestershire Tigers myself.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Said a couple of weeks ago. We look a relegation side...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...