cityfanlee23 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 I've been completely desperate to hold on to my dignity with regard to Pearson and it's been difficult to keep finding reasoning and excuses to back him up.... But for me, he has to go now.... I love the man and he's done so much for us, but he needs to go before he tarnishes his reputation completely. not sure I want pulis though...
joedawg Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Well I care about Tigers. They're Leicester too. And they're against Saints. ****ing Saints. Course I want to know about Tigers today.Tigers winning but being dominated everywhere other than the scrum, if you are interested.
Blanesta Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 You don't think we'll get another point in 19 games? I know we're shit but we'll get at least a draw or too to beat Derby's record To be honest at the minute no.
DennisNedry Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Would rather lose 6-0 than 2-1 to be honest.
Thrill Bert Fox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Why didn't Pearson save that? I repeat at what point is a manger responsible then?
Brooksy Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 On the verge of being embarrassed to support us. Not said that for six years. Agreed, I've wanted Pearson to stay but time to go now, we look so shit.
AKCJ Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A LEICESTER PLAYER WENT PAST SOMEONE AND LOOKED THREATENING? SORT YOUR ****ING LIVES OUT YOU UTTER MISERABLE ***** AND DO FOOTBALL. DO ****ING FOOTBALL.
bovril Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Dramatic much? "Not another point all season"? Usually I'd agree that it was dramatic but....
Burmesefox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Pearson's fault obviously well considering it is his team he has to accept credit and blame in equal measure. I'm not necessarily for sacking him but these are his players and he needs to bring them up to standard. We are poor and dont look like winning a game and hardly look like scoring. Something isnt right and its up to NP to sort it.
DB11 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Well I care about Tigers. They're Leicester too. And they're against Saints. ****ing Saints. Course I want to know about Tigers today. Why is it important if they're playing Southampton?
Cropwellfox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Such a wasted opportunity this season is becoming. Got to be time for a change, Pearson can't turn this around.
AKCJ Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 WELL DONE KONCHESKY YOU ****. ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THAT MARVELOUS ASSIST. **** OFF YOU COCKNEY ****.
lgfualol Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Hopefully the last time we see Konchesky. Looks like he is about to cry
sdb Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Very hard to see us getting out of this rut, and certainly staying up. So far from showing the required quality to compete.
Kinowe Soorie Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Depressing. This! Very said isn't it! Not enjoying this season at all. Dreading playing Man U. Think they will really be up for it...
BlueSi13 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Can't wait until this season is over. Our players should be absolutely ashamed of themselves, what a **** up they have made of their big chance. I can't imagine a single one of them will be seeing this level of football again post-May. Serious preparation is needed for next season during this transfer window now. Though I believe statistically most teams that win the Championship go on to be relegated weirdly, I believe we'd be the first to ever do so after winning it with over 100 points?
1993fox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Tigers winning but being dominated everywhere other than the scrum, if you are interested. Cheers pal. It's heartbreaking when both City and Tigers play at the same time, shame really
melrose Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Tigers winning but being dominated everywhere other than the scrum, if you are interested. **** the Tigers...no one gives a fukc!
Callabinho Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Dramatic much? "Not another point all season"? Not at all.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.