Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
StanSP

West Ham - 20/12/14 - Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

To be honest I just don't know where we go from here?? I just cannot see where a goal is going to come from? Our attackers have absolutely no clue where to go or what to do in the final third... This is starting to get more worrying as the season progresses

Doesn't help when we bench our top goalscorer.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Thought we'd done ok until Konchesky pressed the self destruct button.

I agree.

I also think it'll end up 2-0

Posted

Nigel is testing me - Ulloa has been at the root of all our goals lately - and so Nigel starts him on the bench.  Vardy would be a great impact sub at 70 mins - so Nigel starts him.  Andy King is loved by all of us - but he is not forceful enough for the PL - while Nigel leaves James on the bench.  "It's you own career" said Jonathan Ross to a drunken Michael Barrymore on live TV. 

Posted

Because he keeps picking him because he can`t play anyone else there because the twat did`nt replace a player who is obviously past it in the summer. it was the one position everyone could see needed upgrading apart from our wonderful manager

 

And given all the links it seems likely he tried to get a replacement and wasn't able to - again going back to player acquisition, which was... Robinsons job.

Posted

Vardy is just woeful, Konchesky actually steady apart from that one critical error he often looks prone to make, Schlupp is an embarrassment

 

Our midfield just isn't in this game like it was against Man City last week, I fear it will be even worse if we take one of them off and try change things by going two men up front

Posted

That's the spirit

The sad thing is that I'm not at all convinced we will.

Posted

Contender for worst performance of the season so far. Very disappointing after we looked not too bad last week. Hopefully Pearson can for once make some influential changes.

But where oh where is that one goal coming from?

 

Defensively, we're ok (apart from Konchesky's howler).

Our inability to string two passes together and the unwillingness to attack or create anything worthwhile is the biggest concern for me.

Posted

Our left side consists of a chap who wasn't our first choice left back for a significant chunk of last season and another bloke who arguably would've been a fourth choice winger last term.

 

I admire your loyalty Nige but come on, now.

Posted

I can't deal with thick ***** that don't understand why the Director of Football lost his job for poor recruitment in the summer. "Yeah but Pearson's the ****ing manager, it's his fault surelehhh". **** off and die.

Posted

West Ham have been the better side, but we've played OK in patches. It's only 1-0 no I'm not joining the doom merchants. And I don't go along with the philosophy that we should just give up on the season. It's bad now but it's not over yet, May is a long way off. We may not have the best squad but January is coming and our results will look a lot better if we stop gifting soft goals, which we've been very good at.

Posted

I can't deal with thick ***** that don't understand why the Director of Football lost his job for poor recruitment in the summer. "Yeah but Pearson's the ****ing manager, it's his fault surelehhh". **** off and die.

 

Calm down.

Posted

Nigel is testing me - Ulloa has been at the root of all our goals lately - and so Nigel starts him on the bench. Vardy would be a great impact sub at 70 mins - so Nigel starts him. Andy King is loved by all of us - but he is not forceful enough for the PL - while Nigel leaves James on the bench. "It's you own career" said Jonathan Ross to a drunken Michael Barrymore on live TV.

Agree except from the james comment.

King is better on the ball with james....

James has been absolutely wank. As has everyone but his passing, shooting and crossing have been Sunday league standard this season.

Posted

If you were playing a Sunday morning footie match and one of your players did what Konchesky did you would give them some stick!! But to do that at his level, well, totally unforgivable IMO. Should never be seen again. Never ever rated him. Wooden Robot.

Posted

We aren't just bad, we are embarrassingly bad. Organisation looks poor, attacking threat looks non existent and our defending is amongst the worst I've seen. I cant see January saving us. We have much deeper issues than a couple of new players can solve. The buck has to lie with Pearson I'm afraid for consistently picking the likes of Konchesky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...