Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

Vardy only scored 5 goals last season and took awhile to catch his stride in the premier league. I have faith that Okazaki can do the same under Ranieri. No player is perfect, and Okazaki has some adjustment to make in the league. But he has enough natural talent to be in the starting 11 this year and the next. 

No he doesn't have enough natural talent and he's never going to be a Vardy. Vardy could at least stand up .  Okazaki would make a better midfielder than striker.  

And how often is that ?  sorry but in any other team he would have been dropped long ago . He simply does not do what he is supposed to do as a striker . He is on his backside most of the match and will not be in the starting lineup next season come what may. We don't need a pest we need a scoring partener for Vardy and he's not it.

12 months ago we would say the same about vardy and ulloa right?

I admire Shinji's work ethic, I really do but I'm as frustrated as anyone else to why he cannot keep his balance. Chances go missing......I'm halfheartedly surprised he doesn't trip when crossing the centre line..

Again no both of them could stand up and score goals and did.

Vardy had 5 for the season, playing every season in his career in this country.....Okazaki has 5 in less than 30 games playing in a country he's never played before.

Opinions are one thing, but the facts prove you're wrong.

Vardy who had at least 10 assists compared to 0?

It's not even worth comparing the two.

Honestly can't believe anybody is talking about getting rid of players that have been part of our best season ever, I'm honestly completely baffled by this

Honestly can't believe anybody is talking about getting rid of players that have been part of our best season ever, I'm honestly completely baffled by this

He has his uses but when he's bad he really is, personally I've hoped for the past three windows we'd sign a proper attacking midfielder who can link play.

We need to keep improving and Okazaki is the first person I'd replace. I'm not sure what he offers. He is no better than Nugent and he wasn't good enough hence why he got sold .

We are top for a reason. Shinji and Ulloa have both played their part and will do so again for a reason.

Shinjis work rate has been a real asset for us. Now stop complaining and support the players who got us here!!!

It's just a discussion. The whole point of this website.

We need to keep improving and Okazaki is the first person I'd replace. I'm not sure what he offers. He is no better than Nugent and he wasn't good enough hence why he got sold .

45 minutes of domination by aston villa...ASTON VILLA!!! after he was replaced at villa park.

It's just a discussion. The whole point of this website.

You are right. But to say we should ship him out In the summer is outrageous. The guy has qualities which suits our style great. I think he can get better next season too.

You are right. But to say we should ship him out In the summer is outrageous. The guy has qualities which suits our style great. I think he can get better next season too.

I'm still not sure about these qualities. He puts a lot of effort in and runs about a lot but when he gets the ball he either trips over it or trips over himself.

Can't believe people slate Shinji. The only conclusion I can come to is you are all so incredibly dense that you can't appreciate the work he does in our team and we wouldn't be where are without his dynamism and workrate. You are all stupid and the people who like Shinji are significantly more enlightened than you are.

Can't believe people slate Shinji. The only conclusion I can come to is you are all so incredibly dense that you can't appreciate the work he does in our team and we wouldn't be where are without his dynamism and workrate. You are all stupid and the people who like Shinji are significantly more enlightened than you are.

Come off it.

Put any half decent ST next to Vardy and he'd work just as hard. He's a better fit for the team than Ulloa so I'd continue to play him but we definitely need an upgrade on him in the summer.

The only reason Ranieri plays him is because he suits the team better than Ulloa. We got nobody else. The club even went out and tried to buy a striker in January, because Okazaki isn't up the task. Neither is Ulloa.

Got nothing against the bloke. Nice guy with a lovely smile but he is a shocking footballer.

Archived