Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

Guest CityFan 06

Very important to the way we play. His energy, movement and work rate is superb, I think there's more goals to come from him. 

Shout out to everybody who said Nugent was better than Shinji, good luck tying your shoelaces palllsssss

I thought he was the same level as Nuge a couple of months ago but he is going from strength to strength at the minute.

There's no real need to compare them though, we don't know how good Nuge might have been in this current team when you consider other players have raised their level from last season.

Actually see him doing a Vardy next season. He will have learned a lot this year and be even better. Don't think we have seen the real shinji just yet even though he's getting better and better every game.

He's got a slightly different role now and seems to have far greater licence (or is getting more encouragement) to get in the box and to be a genuine partner to Vardy.

He still takes time to hassle back but it's clear that he's looking for goals now and to get onto anything loose in the box.

One of Ranieri's strengths seems to be his ability (and willingnesss) to tweak the team a bit and adjust people's roles. It's a good thing not only for improving the team from our point of view but for keeping the opposition guessing as well.

With all the replay technology available nowadays and so much attention to detail, it's an added advantage to keep the opposition guessing in terms of tactics even if the personnel remain the same.

hopefully a few more scruffy rebounds from about six inches away like all his other goals

He's scored 5 goals this season and 4 of them have been rebounds from 6 yards or less, 3 of which were absolutely rank goals, and 2 of which barely crossed the line.

Legend.

Shinji deserves his start. I love his commitment.

Ranieri subtly changes the game, knowing the opposition knows his starting 11.

More Shinji and more shooting from outside the box whhile the concentrate on Vardy and Mahrez.

Also we now score from set-pieces and hardly concede from them.

Shinji Okasaki is having a party!,

Bting your sushi and wasabi!

He's scored 5 goals this season and 4 of them have been rebounds from 6 yards or less, 3 of which were absolutely rank goals, and 2 of which barely crossed the line.

Legend.

his 

"SHINJI OKAZAKI || GOALS SKILLS ASSISTS || 2015/2016 || LEICESTER CITY" 

youtube video is going straight in my favourites

One day soon I hope he is going to convert a few of those small chances and get a deserved hat-trick. Just like most of our players works his arse off and throws himself about.

On a side note, has anyone ever seen him not smiling or laughing?

his 

"SHINJI OKAZAKI || GOALS SKILLS ASSISTS || 2015/2016 || LEICESTER CITY" 

youtube video is going straight in my favourites

nah mate you missed a bit.

"SHINJI OKAZAKI II GOALS SKILLS ASSISTS II 2015/16 II WELCOME TO BARCELONA?

One day soon I hope he is going to convert a few of those small chances and get a deserved hat-trick. Just like most of our players works his arse off and throws himself about.

On a side note, has anyone ever seen him not smiling or laughing?

scoured google. this is the closest i could find...

Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Leicester+City+Emira

Archived