Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

• 2 weeks later...

I hear that Okazaki is struggling with an injury. Hope he is OK because we do not exactly have a lot of options with Kramaric gone.

Nooooo we massively need his pressing especially if Norwich camp themselves in their own half, his constant harrying tires defenders out. Ulloa is nowhere near as good in transistion, with his lack of pace. How servere is the injury David?

Nooooo we massively need his pressing especially if Norwich camp themselves in their own half, his constant harrying tires defenders out. Ulloa is nowhere near as good in transistion, with his lack of pace. How servere is the injury David?

He missed some training. Don't think it is too serious.

Do you not remember what happened against Bournemouth?

The thing I love about Shinji is his enthusiasm. I can't think of anyone who looks happier when scoring a goal.

He seems to love playing football and it reflects in everything he does. It's hard to quantify the effect of such enthusiasm and I'm just glad that he's started to slowly improve his effect.

No I still don't think he's the natural 18 goals a season Premiership striker we need but he seems so valuable to us at times for the particular job that he does.

You can get a long way on enthusiasm and Shinji has it in abundance although there's plenty more in the Leicester side and I see it as a vital ingredient of our success.

Although at the start of the season I had my doubts I thought Shinji has been improving every game, he's now getting in positions where he's getting chances and soon he'll start converting. I think next season he'll come good. Today not a good day from him though.

Archived