Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

Filet-o-Fish.

Smashing. Does the job each time.

I really hope you're serious. the 2 items mc ds dont hold and cook from scratch/frozen are fillet and vegi.

and it takes 4 mins which takes them over service standard so if it gets dropped. you still get it.

Guest seanfox778

I'm not sure if it counts but I'm working in Qatar at the minute, they have a fast food place called Hardee's (American I think) and I had something today called a Steak Loader which was a wrap with a burger patty in, some chopped onion and green pepper, a good helping of cheese and topped with a good dose of some shaved steak. Don't get me wrong, I know quality wise there will be better burgers but this really hit the spot.

Byron is also great and Bank St. in Newquay do a good burger.

had a delightful burger at home today. chopped up onions and chillies and mixed that in with some chilli powder to make the burger. made two really thin burgers and put a block of cheese in the middle then joined them together. oozed out when you bit it. hell yeah. cheese, bacon, jalapenos & hot sauce on top, with sweet potato chips. 

who needs almost famous. i'll be ****ing famous soon. 

Sounds lovely tbf. So when you opening?

I really hope you're serious. the 2 items mc ds dont hold and cook from scratch/frozen are fillet and vegi.

and it takes 4 mins which takes them over service standard so if it gets dropped. you still get it.

Don't know where you get that information but you're definitely wide of the mark.

Sounds lovely tbf. So when you opening?

whenever i get on dragons den and cook for them and they give me the funds really. 

tbf from time to time there is literally nothing i enjoy more than a double cheeseburger from maccy dees. 

Yet to see it in a restaurant, but line a bun with caramelised red onion then add your burger and top it with bacon and diced avocado.   Normally I'd refuse to eat a burger without cheese, but this is the one exception.  Adding a bit of cheddar probably wouldn't hurt mind.

The van near the network q garage at the top of saffron lane does a nice burger on match days, although like a lot of things it's gone up a bit now we are premier league

I had my first burger from there at the spurs game. Wasnt bad but would be interesting to know how many breeds of dog are in the patty

I've struggled to find decent burgers for years. Best had to be in New York, just some random restaurant I can't even remember the name of. Just your standard American burger with onions, lettuce, cheese, gherkin and mustard. Can't beat the basics!

Probably a stupid question but is there anyway of making homemade burgers relatively healthy? Obviously using granary bread, but anything else?

Depends what you mean by 'healthy'. Do you mean low calorie, low fat, nutrient rich? A combination? There's nothing about beef and a bit of bread that should be particularly bad for your health but it's always likely to be quite a dense, therefore high calorie meal.

Archived