Eskay Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 players getting a shot in twice in front of Danny Simpson. What a load of sh!t. Sack the cvnt
5waller5 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 I've been trying to stay behind NP for the last few months. Really trying. However please get sacked now. This is a disgrace.
justfoxes Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Well the old adage comes out now we can now concentrate on the league !! But I'd love it if we got 2 in the last couple of min !! Bring back Hamer !!
Guest kristianity77 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 I had a bit of a sweat on then, 89 minutes gone and we hadn't made a horrendous defensive cock up! Normalisation is restored!
bovril Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 One of the worst performances I can remember since I've started supporting them. Let's not forget that Villa are truly awful. We could have ripped them to shreds playing like we did against Arsenal. Pathetic.
Itsthejoeker Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Some on here are actually creaming their pants that we're losing
MC Prussian Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Unbearably shit. That second goal embodies everything that was wrong about that second half today. ASTON ****ING VILLA managed to score twice!!
benpicko Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 First match of the season I think in which literally everybody has looked wank. Usually there's a little bit of quality in there to latch onto.
MooseBreath Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Schwarzer That's three goals he's got to his name now
hackneyfox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 We've got what we deserved and it's against Villa who are dogshit.
Jakemoore Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 I have an idea, why don't we just drop hamer.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.