Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Knockaert leaving in June - Signed for Standard Liège

i always liked him. at first never rated him but he proved me wrong. the guy isn't up there with the legends of the club but he will be remembered for the watford incident and the watford revenge! 

and that goal against forest!

Guest MattP

lol lol How cringeworthy is Stringer's arse kissing? 'Allez Les Blues' lol

With RL having literally no access to the club now this sort of thing could be ripe for piss taking next season.

I dare anyone to pretend to be Top.

lol lol How cringeworthy is Stringer's arse kissing? 'Allez Les Blues' lol

With RL having literally no access to the club now this sort of thing could be ripe for piss taking next season.

I dare anyone to pretend to be Top.

I've already told stringer I'll go into detail of what Tom hopper's gooch tastes like next week, as girl three from the video.

God... Stringer even sends messages with "Allez Les Bleus" in it.

I can't help but feel he sits at home in his Allez Les Bleus t-shirt, listening to highlights of himself on radio with a framed and signed picture of himself on the mantle piece.

Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer is a 26-year-old software sales manager, who has worked for BBC local radio (Three Counties Radio) and once had a No. 8 hit in the charts when he rewrote the lyrics to Tony Christie's "Amarillo".[15] He claimed that "losing" and its synonyms are not words in his dictionary. He was fired in week three. In the Why I Fired Them special from later in that series, Sugar deemed Stringer to have been the worst candidate from this series, and branded him "an absolute waste of space."

He now works for BBC Radio Leicester, commentating on live coverage of Leicester City matches.

Has a golf handicap of 43, and has gone though 15 pairs of hair straighteners since starting to use them at the age of 12.

Ian Stringer talents also include dolphin trainer, ice cream salesmen, pot hole digger, corner shop shelf re-stocker and most importantly punching bag holder.

lol

Don't know why they're so behind Stringer and Bourne, they get worse and worse. Agreed it's time for two new people

I've been indifferent to Bourne, but he's he's chosen his side... so he's just as complicit in unprofessionalism IMO

Archived