Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Knockaert leaving in June - Signed for Standard Liège

Haha, brilliant.  But on a serious note, some great memories created my Toni.  That back heel over the head goal at Huddersfield was outrageous!

When and where is the riot?

Has Stringer said anything about it since the interview? Would look on his Twitter feed, but he's blocked me for calling him a Judas ****!

If you're signed out (open a incognito/private tab) of Twitter you can see his feed @stringersport

Since he blocked me months ago for politely questioning his unprofessionalism & doing listeners a disservice I haven't looked at his feed, other than just now to see if this works.

No, he hasn't said anything. I'd presume he'd rather his superiors at RL, or nationally didn't know.

Fvck him, the cvnt

I was disappointed that Anthony didn't get his chance this season, probably my only criticism of Pearson. He played him when he was injured, then forgot about him when he wasn't.

The thing is, I am pretty sure he will be fine. He's a good lad and will brighten up the Belgian League like he did the Championship.

Can't wait for the Belgian fixture list to come out alongside ours, because I for one will be heading to Leige for the weekend to see him play for them.

For me he was the most entertaining crowd pleaser I have seen in my lifetime and still gutted he has gone.

But for sure I am going to Leige with the family to see him.

I was disappointed that Anthony didn't get his chance this season, probably my only criticism of Pearson. He played him when he was injured, then forgot about him when he wasn't.

The thing is, I am pretty sure he will be fine. He's a good lad and will brighten up the Belgian League like he did the Championship.

Can't wait for the Belgian fixture list to come out alongside ours, because I for one will be heading to Leige for the weekend to see him play for them.

For me he was the most entertaining crowd pleaser I have seen in my lifetime and still gutted he has gone.

But for sure I am going to Leige with the family to see him.

No way are you getting away with it, Ian.

Good luck to him. I am sorry to see him go, and I really thought he would kick on in the Prem. I wish him every success in the future, and I am grateful for everything he did for City - even that effin' penalty miss!.

Good luck to him. I am sorry to see him go, and I really thought he would kick on in the Prem. I wish him every success in the future, and I am grateful for everything he did for City - even that effin' penalty miss!.

Really ??  that "miss" was one of,  if not THE, worst moment of my LCFC supporting life, was worse than Kermo`s by a mile, hope you are wishing him all the best in his premiership career and expressing your gratitude with a warm welcome when he comes to see us in the premier league next season :-)

Still getting my head around Knockaert leaving the club.

One of those few players I've had a real fondness for over recent years. Passionate, flamboyant and seems a good lad.

Lack of pace did prove to be his weakness I think.

I'll miss not having him around.

Really ??  that "miss" was one of,  if not THE, worst moment of my LCFC supporting life, was worse than Kermo`s by a mile, hope you are wishing him all the best in his premiership career and expressing your gratitude with a warm welcome when he comes to see us in the premier league next season :-)

:fishing:  :nigel:

Knocky's nerves got the better of him and the result left him visibly distressed.  To even try comparing it to Kermo's deliberate attempt at a chip - for which he showed little remorse - is disgustingly disrespectful of the lad.

Good luck Knocky! Thank you for the memories! I will always remember that brace at Huddersfield, that winner at Forest and the redemption strike and celebrations at Watford away one year on. Football gold! 

:fishing:  :nigel:

Knocky's nerves got the better of him and the result left him visibly distressed.  To even try comparing it to Kermo's deliberate attempt at a chip - for which he showed little remorse - is disgustingly disrespectful of the lad.

He also scored the goal to get us to the play-offs and won that penalty himself. And he can't be blamed for them going down the other end and scoring, which is the only thing that made it such a game-deciding miss.

Archived