Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Vardy & LCFC Charged by the FA - Charges Accepted & Personal Hearing Requested

I hope the FA make the decision before tonight's match for you guys. I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but imagine if Spurs lost and then they extended the ban tomorrow...

So you're saying the outcome tonight will influence the decision?

Surely the association can't be this corrupt?

Leicester City and Jamie Vardy charged after West Ham game

Leicester City's Jamie Vardy has been charged with improper conduct for his behaviour following his second-half dismissal against West Ham United on Sunday 17 April 2016.

Leicester have also been charged for failing to control their players following the awarding of an 83rd-minute penalty to West Ham.

Both the player and the club have until 6pm on Thursday 21 April 2016 to reply to their charge.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2016/apr/jamie-vardy-charged-for-misconduct-180416#g6k4teUfryvUzilo.99

Shît lads

The media are making this out to be a whole lot worse than it was. Full ****ing page spreads in the paper. Can't see the FA letting it go.

Soooo very true!

They liked the idea of us winning it , BUT now we are so close I feel they don't want us too???

Maybe me being paranoid but.....

A lot of negative press ATM.

Pressure eh?

Failing to control the players? Are they having a ****ing laugh? Whats that for exactly. Think we are entitled to be slightly irate when the referee hasn't got a Scooby doo what hes doing. Just give us and points deduction aswell while youre at it. Bellends.

Archived