Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Vardy & LCFC Charged by the FA - Charges Accepted & Personal Hearing Requested

Before we jump to sudden conclusions as to for how long Vardy will be banned in the end, let's just wait and see how the club responds by Thursday/Friday.

He will be getting a ban mate !

It's standard after charging

They will ask for personal hearing but that's only playing the date game

He will get the standard punishment for this 1 game and 10/20k fine

Only response you got? Guess I'm right again.

What an overinflated egotistical, horse shit post.

As Leicester fans we're collectively shitting this decision and your first reaction is to white knight in here and take everyone on? Fvck off back to whoever you supported before the 16th of January. If there's anyone you should let your high horsery known to its Vardy, but I doubt he'd give you the time of day.

I repeat, bore off.

Backing the referees is all well and good when they have grounds to back them, but how can they back yesterdays performance of their tin god?

Let's hear some punishment towards Jon Moss. Then maybe you can justify punishment towards Vardy and the club.

It's like saying it's acceptable for fans calling the manager or players c*unts because they had a poor performance.

In any profession if you do a shit job you get hold accountable.

Not with the FA though.

IMO if you have a bad game you're off the ref list for at least a week and you go and prove your capabilities in the lower leagues ... Moss will ref again this week and its actually disgusting.

If Vardy gets a lengthy ban, he will because the FA will love to make an example out of him, England and the FA can **** off this summer; I'll be rooting for Iceland. 

What is all this can't blame him stuff? I know it's a different and shit shit sport but people get sent off in rugby they don't show it on the pitch, they go into the dressing room and kick seven bells of shit out of a chair. ITS NOT DIFFICULT!

Y'all goin around blaming the FA and the referee about this.

Was it the FA or the referee that decided to go to ground in the most blatant cheaty fashion possible to try to win a pen?

Was it the FA or the referee that decided to scream the C bomb at a match official?

Ask yourselves who is the real villain here?  Yes the ref had a nightmare, but Vardy was a moron yesterday.

thetruth.jpg

Lets say its a 3 game ban.......

Swansea - We have enough in the tank to beat them without Vardy.

Manu - This will be hard with or without Vardy, a loss would not be the end of the world.

Everton - Final home game and a match we can make history, if that is not enough to motivate i dont know what is.

Chelsea - He would be back.

Plus there is no way Spurs are going to get max points......unless the fa have seen to that one as well

Vardy should do a Shearer and threaten to **** off the England squad

Wish it was that easy but sadly that was during a time when marketing and sponsorship wasn't the forefront of our FA. It would be nowhere near as threatening.

I'm not standing up for Vardy. When you play on the edge like him, you invite trouble - but it's the double standards I just cannot stand. Why do they do it? I'd love to hear them justify it.

So livid.

Was it the FA or the referee that decided to go to ground in the most blatant cheaty fashion possible to try to win a pen?

Was it the FA or the referee that decided to scream the C bomb at a match official?

Ask yourselves who is the real villain here? Yes the ref had a nightmare, but Vardy was a moron yesterday.

thetruth.jpg

@@Webbo @@Mark @dc11

Seriously this guy is going to start a riot lol

Ask yourselves who is the real villain here?  Yes the ref had a nightmare, but Vardy was a moron yesterday.

thetruth.jpg

I can smell chicken shit.

Archived