Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Vardy & LCFC Charged by the FA - Charges Accepted & Personal Hearing Requested

When it's true? I don't see how you can get in trouble for telling the truth.

Have you ever reffed a match? Should not get called an fvcking cvnt for a split second decision (with which I agree), may have been an inconsistent, incomptetent performance but that is out of order.

Regardless of whether you thought it was a dive or not, or how poorly the referee was yesterday, the players know the rules about getting in the ref's face and using foul and abusive language. For the additional charge, he only has himself to blame unfortunately. 

There should definitely be some method of referee accountability though. He was truly dreadful. I've seen refs dropped to lower leagues before, haven't I? He should definitely not be refereeing anywhere near the elite levels of the game after yesterday's performance.

Don't know why people keep saying spurs won't get maximum points. They have an easy run in and Chelsea are already on the beach.

Chelsea hate Spurs

They won't stand for being beaten by them

And London football etiquette means you never let one of them roll you over if they might win league

Chelsea will give them and us a game !

What Vardy does happens every week and goes unnotticed

How have the players been charged? Yes they complained about the decisions but this happens every week.

Giroud threw his arms at the linesman multiple times in our game against them and we've all seen Ramsey's video with him screaming at the ref. Nothing is done

Well given a lot of us on here were predicting this would probably happen... Due to the president the FA has set previously, it's not biased at all is it.

The referees performance is imerterial - what Vardy did afterwards was unacceptable and if it was a player of another club we'd easily agree to that.

The FA will deal with the referees performance behind closed doors and in my mind, that is only correct otherwise they would be subject to more pressure / scrutiny, potentially drawing IHT even worse performances.

And let's not forget - there have been some big handball shouts in our previous games that 'could' have been given - we got the benefit of the doubt there. We haven't here, but to suggest there's a conspirisy against us is as deluded as the opposite case being presented by North London.

Can we please stop turning into ithe idiot fans that we once despised when we were shit!

Reading this post annoyed me. But it annoyed me because it a true and fair assessment of the situation. (wish it wasn't)

So this is the part of the movie where Vardy is banned, everyone thinks we will crumble but we rise to the occasion and win the league regardless?

No this is the part where he gets banned and the underdogs lose a couple of games and win one. Go to Chelsea needing a result and Vardy is back, he scores a hattrick, we win the game 3-2 and we win the league. Vardy saves the day.

I sure hope so.

Vardy could of just cost us the title if he's out 2-3 games

Ohh Jesus step away from the razor blades

He has been average form since Christmas and we are 8pts clear today

We are top because he has a shit load of goals

Get a grip !

My thoughts exactly

Stoke away is not easy at all, chelsea away - they hate spurs, newcastle away last day of season with their survival in the balance.

It could be argued their run in is far harder.

Don't know why people keep saying spurs won't get maximum points. They have an easy run in and Chelsea are already on the beach.

there is no easy game in the premiership as they say, they might look easy on paper but doesnt mean they are, kinda like when I guess most if not all thought Spurs would beat Newcastle at home but Spurs got beat.

anything can happen, except a consistent ref

Ohh Jesus step away from the razor blades

He has been average form since Christmas and we are 8pts clear today

We are top because he has a shit load of goals

Get a grip !

he doesn't need to score to make an impact and he does even when he doesn't score

He'll probably get an extra game ban, and we'll only need to beat Swansea and Everton to win this so we'll be fine.

I thought when we needed 9 points that 7 would be enough, Spurs will drop 2 points somewhere, and 7 is the least we'll get.

Have you ever reffed a match? Should not get called an fvcking cvnt for a split second decision (with which I agree), may have been an inconsistent, incomptetent performance but that is out of order.

Ok, how about ''You inept man''? ''You're useless at your job''? ''You should quit''?

Politer ways of saying it, is that what you want?

The blokes useless at being a ref and he has previous history of being poor, yet he still gets away with it.

I tell you, If I saw him in the street, calling him a "fucking cunt" would be a complement to the amount of shit i'd give him.

Wouldn't piss on the twat if he was on fire.

Damn, he is so suited to Utd away. Think it becomes imperative that we win our two home games now if we are to do it.

Don't think Spurs will win all of their games either. Given we both have Chelsea away I'm not sure how them being on the beach or not will really affect the title race.

Archived