Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Kane

Can we stop being fickle for a second here please.

Many people including myself were calling him to start today's match.

Only because Wood was so fvcking awful and he was better on Thursday.

Kane has been shit most of the time since he arrived, never in a million years would I want to see him here again.

Wood was doing exactly what he should challenging,hassling,he is strong and can hold up the ball,then on walks Harry Kane?

He was effectively playing up front on his own, and overall did well. He was always going to be a better bet to score than Kane.

Wood was doing exactly what he should challenging,hassling,he is strong and can hold up the ball,then on walks Harry Kane?

Wood was being a weakling as usual, very half-hearted attempts to hold onto the ball.

Kane was even worse though.

Glad to see the back of him now, he played well on a couple of occasions, especially against Blackburn, did well against Watford on Thursday, but apart from that he has been shit.

Good luck to him wherever he goes next, more than likely League 1. 

Wood was being a weakling as usual, very half-hearted attempts to hold onto the ball.

Kane was even worse though.

Wood has not been brilliant since the Bristol away match, but he was always going to be more effective as a lone striker than Kane IMO.

Wood has not been brilliant since the Bristol away match, but he was always going to be more effective as a lone striker than Kane IMO.

He wasn't on Thursday though.

I'm convinced Wood is not himself at the moment, whereas I just think Kane is crap.

Archived