Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc278

Chelsea (H) - EFL Cup = Tuesday 20th Sep

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Well it's very quickly looking like a 30k game if you look on LCFC Direct now.... could be carnage at ticket collection.... perhaps the club have just made it look a sell out as they can't cope with anymore demand/processing for collections tonight

Is there still seats together? Or just singles dotted around? Last time I checked there were quite a few seats still together in 3/4's.

1 minute ago, steveherbe said:

See Sols reply above, it ain't that easy for some of us

There's 2 sides tho.

Yes as City fans, we currently have just forked out for season tickets, 3 in my case. 3 x CL packages and for those lucky enough 3 lots of away tickets for europe, that cost over £140 quid. And my card gets debited for Chelsea away today and spurs won't be far behind.

Also I know for people like you and tom, it's a ****ing trek and time off work etc

However, don't tell me that some of the apparent 250k that went to the parade aren't in the I wish I could get tickets moaners and don't live a little closer to Leicester than you.

The prices are acceptable even if we know it's gonna be a reserve team, or is it really that a lot of the moaners want to watch the big teams play and aren't 100% there because they want to see Leicester.

For £30 quid tonight some of them could take a family and start the next generation of fans, the ones we will need when/if we go back to being shit.

If we can't sell out the stadium on a regular basis then for me it buts the expansion idea to bed, we will just look like the emptiad most weeks until Utd come to town.

1 hour ago, Winsum said:

We have Forest tonight playing Arsenal tonite to a sold out ground , I know that is a 

novelty and we are on the box but if the champions of England play against a quality

premier club and there are over 5,000 empty seats then talk of expanding the ground

is a joke.

We have to face reality and accept it is a mid table premier club at best and will never

challenge the so called big clubs when it comes to attendances

Best post I've seen for a while on here. Spot on 

40 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Is there still seats together? Or just singles dotted around? Last time I checked there were quite a few seats still together in 3/4's.

Just singles apart from Corporate. 

2 hours ago, Winsum said:

We have Forest tonight playing Arsenal tonite to a sold out ground , I know that is a 

novelty and we are on the box but if the champions of England play against a quality

premier club and there are over 5,000 empty seats then talk of expanding the ground

is a joke.

We have to face reality and accept it is a mid table premier club at best and will never

challenge the so called big clubs when it comes to attendances

I agree in part.

I too wonder if stadium expansion is really necessary but I'm not certain that slow sales this evening is clear proof that we don't. I suspect that many ST holders often don't attend home cup games (especially early rounds), As far as I can remember I've done one home cup game in around 17 years! Wickham Wanderers!

So I would imagine availability for this game would have been very good and maybe there are many people who have taken a rare opportunity to see a game

19 hours ago, PatrykJ14 said:

Anyone know are they loaded onto season tickets cards? 

Depends if you are sitting in your own seat yes. If you are going into another part of the ground no they are not according to the ticket office when I got 2 on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Depends if you are sitting in your own seat yes. If you are going into another part of the ground no they are not according to the ticket office when I got 2 on Saturday.

Not according to my ticket order. Ive paid for 3 tickets together but not in my season ticket seat. Same stand but im now in row J instead of my Season ticket of row B and my ticket is loaded onto my card

42 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Not according to my ticket order. Ive paid for 3 tickets together but not in my season ticket seat. Same stand but im now in row J instead of my Season ticket of row B and my ticket is loaded onto my card

Looks like it depends who sells you your ticket in the ticket office then. No surprise there.

46 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I would check with someone as I'm on the home cup scheme I got my ticket then

but when I brought an additional ticket for a mate when it went on general sale the website wanted to put it on my season ticket card 

i had to change the option to paper ticket 

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I would check with someone as I'm on the home cup scheme I got my ticket then

but when I brought an additional ticket for a mate when it went on general sale the website wanted to put it on my season ticket card 

i had to change the option to paper ticket 

Dont need to check. Its on my receipt.

Defo will be carnage at ticket office. My order history states ticket is loaded to my ST card in L1,even got a text earlier stating the fact even though we've moved to SK2!?

That means in there someone may have my seat in L1?

3 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

I'm sitting in my seat and got given paper tickets on sat,my mate who I go with had his uploaded onto his season card today 

Archived