Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

£20 shirts available apparently!

23 minutes ago, blurryface said:

Just read this article, seems we ordered way too many this season :/

Link for the shirts is in the article, think I may get the red one though this

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/02/60-off-leicester-city-tries-to-get-rid-off-puma-kits.html?m=1

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/premiership-clubs/leicester.html

well, WE didnt... but that website did, apparently...although we are selling them at a discount no where near as much as these guys....

Really is a joke though isn't it?

Looks like we've over ordered this year and selling them at discount, when last season where everyone wanted a shirt/extra shirts and they refused to order more and they could have printed money.

It was a huge money maker for the club and Puma if they ordered more later in the season last season but nope!

I'd have definetly bought a second shirt to frame. However I fully expect the club to re-issue the shirts at some point, I hope anyway.

I probably will get secondary shirt printed with the Champions badges to frame (Although it does feel abit 'ruined' given this season especially if we go down) and the one i've already go to wear, but i'll only get the secondary shirt when they're down to about £10/15 which I fully expect them to be. Might be worth buying the Champions badges now just incase they sell out.

I really don't get this club sometimes, on and off the field, i'm no business expert but order more of last seasons shirt is just simple buisness, surely, and if it was a contract issue, fuck contracts (Easier said than done I know) but this works for everyone, from every single angle, everyone would be happy.

56 minutes ago, Matt said:

Looks like we've over ordered this year and selling them at discount, when last season where everyone wanted a shirt/extra shirts and they refused to order more and they could have printed money.

It was a huge money maker for the club and Puma if they ordered more later in the season last season but nope!

I'd have definetly bought a second shirt to frame. However I fully expect the club to re-issue the shirts at some point, I hope anyway.

I probably will get secondary shirt printed with the Champions badges to frame (Although it does feel abit 'ruined' given this season especially if we go down) and the one i've already go to wear, but i'll only get the secondary shirt when they're down to about £10/15 which I fully expect them to be. Might be worth buying the Champions badges now just incase they sell out.

I really don't get this club sometimes, on and off the field, i'm no business expert but order more of last seasons shirt is just simple buisness, surely, and if it was a contract issue, fuck contracts (Easier said than done I know) but this works for everyone, from every single angle, everyone would be happy.

I can't believe they haven't learnt how to predict the future by now, amateurs.

Just now, Strokes said:

I can't believe they haven't learnt how to predict the future by now, amateurs.

Come off it.

Half way through the season, perhaps just after, when it was turning out to be looking like our best season ever, when people were enquiring with the club about shirts, demand was there.

There is no predicting the future about it, simple supply and demand.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Come off it.

Half way through the season, perhaps just after, when it was turning out to be looking like our best season ever, when people were enquiring with the club about shirts, demand was there.

There is no predicting the future about it, simple supply and demand.

It was out of the clubs hands iirc.

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

It was out of the clubs hands iirc.

Fair enough, however as I said in my OP, whether it be the club, Puma, manufacturers it does not make sense for every person down the chain, every angle, it was printing money.

Ok I put the blame on the club, maybe that was wrong but the point still remains.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Fair enough, however as I said in my OP, whether it be the club, Puma, manufacturers it does not make sense for every person down the chain, every angle, it was printing money.

Ok I put the blame on the club, maybe that was wrong but the point still remains.

Yeah puma are a Micky Mouse outfit, I won't argue with that.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I agree. 

The club is so poor with business and seem to fail to either plan or capitalise on anything. 

Last season could of been a huge huge success with shirts etc, when we was top of the league at Xmas it was pretty obvious how great that season had an was going to be, they could of done more. 

This summer will go down as the biggest summer this club will ever have and we failed miserable on and off the field - an example can be Chelsea paying off their contracts for bigger deals, were still tied in to the dreaded genesis contract i believe? We had a real potential to get a big money contract but once again failed. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Ranieri out

13 hours ago, Matt said:

Contacted Jim again and asked if they would remake the 15/16 kits with champions embroidered. He said not now but maybe in the summer.

Head of merchandising needs to lookup supply and demand...

Archived