Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Old Games You'd Like To See Remade

Ive Just Purchased A PSX Game of the psn store, I never knew what it was called for years! but I found out. :D

It Should be remade as its awsome, throw in some awsome graphics and It would be amazing!! But Here It Is!

Kula%20world.jpg

kulaworldpsx_04.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They have very similar games out on the wii

• 2 years later...

I'd like to see a remake of Dungeon Master. I used to play that for months at a time on the Atari ST

Like THIS you mean?

Available as downloads for £11.99 on steam or $14.99 at gog.com (not sure which works out cheaper) but it was released about 2 months back. Suppsed to be very good if what you want is a modern Dungeon Master.

M.D- alex kidd.

Snes- marios. Killer instinct. Donkey kong. Street fighter.

Ps1. Tekken 2. Crash 1.2. Worms. Gran turismo. Total driving. Cool boarders 2. Future cop l.a.p.d. hydro thunder

Surely the highlighted games have all been remade anyway in one form or another? :dunno:

Shenmue 1 and 2. Sort the controls out, make it HD friendly, stick a few achievements on there and viola, we have a potential Shenmue 3 on the cards at last.

Almost 3 years on and no S3 :( but strong rumours of S1+S2 HD

Cannon Fodder.

lol

Had that when I was really young

Think it got robbed in a burglary tho :cry:

A game I would love to see a sequel to would be

shadowrun.jpg

Absolutely loved this game

Makes up for all its shortfalls in a great overall experience of tactical killing

Archived