Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Swansea!.. 3 on the bounce!

Swansea much better team than many on here are giving them credit for, a draw would be an excellent result for us

They are fantastic defensively and good creatively with a bit of pace out-wide to keep our wingbacks pegged back in our own half, nullifying our attacking threat in the process

We'll be over-ran in midfield with regards to numbers, never mind quality

1-3 is my prediction

Paul merson's view

I’ve said all along Leicester will get out of the relegation zone. Compared to Burnley, Nigel Pearson’s side create plenty of chances and they have more players who can find the back of the net. For that reason I fancy their chances against Swansea and I really think they can survive the drop.

The fact Swansea striker Bafetimbi Gomis is out injured helps their chances. Without the Frenchman It’s going to be a difficult task for Garry Monk’s side, so I’m going for a home win.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 15/2)

We haven't won while I've been at uni this season and term started again on Monday...

Their midfield is class. Think we'll be lucky to get a draw. Not sure going 343 from the start is a good idea. At least they don't have Gomis playing.

We haven't won while I've been at uni this season and term started again on Monday...

Their midfield is class. Think we'll be lucky to get a draw. Not sure going 343 from the start is a good idea. At least they don't have Gomis playing.

I've been to 20 games this season: P20 W2 D5 L13 Pts 11

I've missed 11: P11 W4 D2 L5 Pts 14

I've only seen one goal by a Leicester player at home since October 4 (covers 8.5 games). In that same time frame my record is P14 W1 D2 L11

I'm going tomorrow. Sorry. :nigel:

OPTA FACTS

• The home side has won the last seven competitive meetings between Leicester City and Swansea City.
  • Swansea are unbeaten in their last three PL games (W2 D1)- They haven't gone four PL games without a defeat in a single season since January 2013.
  • Leicester have scored 2+ goals in three successive Premier League games for the first time since November 2003. They have not done it in four consecutive PL games since May 2000.
  • Esteban Cambiasso has scored four goals from five shots on target in the Premier League.
  • Leicester have won both of their games so far in April this season, after a run of 17 Premier League games in April without a win before that.
  • Swansea have taken 10 points from their last four Premier League games in April (W3 D1).
  • Swansea have conceded exactly one goal in their last six Premier League games in April.
  • David Nugent needs one more goal to match his best total of six goals in a Premier League campaign. Four of his five PL goals this season have come away from home, though.
  • Bafetimbi Gomis has three goals in his last three Premier League appearances.
  • Last season the team who were bottom after 31 games avoided the drop (Sunderland).

I've not been at a single match that we've lost this season, and I'm going tomorrow. Hopefully that'll continue.

(let's just ignore the fact that this is the first game I've been able to get to all season...)

I've not been at a single match that we've lost this season, and I'm going tomorrow. Hopefully that'll continue.

(let's just ignore the fact that this is the first game I've been able to get to all season...)

Same here, we didn't lose at any of the matches I went to last year though so maybe it'll carry over

I think both teams will get on the score sheet. We are going all out at the minute and we have scored 8 in 3 games. We can't seem to keep a clean sheet. Therefore I can see it being 1-1 or 2-1 city, I'm hopeful Swansea will be weak in attack and I can see the momentum we've gained continuing. With such an important fixture next week it would be lovely to go into off the back of a good result but let us not forget that we are Leicester City and we don't always get the results.

On a side note I have never been more excited for a match than I am today, absolutely buzzing for this and despite not drinking for a while (I'm on a healthy living plan atm) I will certainly be having a pie and pint tomoz. Let's do this!!!!

I'll ask now before moaning about it tomorrow, do we really need 3 centre backs against Marvin Emnes knowing full well we'll be outnumbered in midfield.

Emnes won't start.

99% certain their team will be

Fabianski

Rangel

Williams

Hernandez

Amat

Cork

Ki

Shelvey

Sigurdsson

Routledge

Dyer

It's a huge chance for us to get something from the game. 4 points from tomorrow and Burnley combined would be unbelievable after the last two games

Emnes won't start.

Fabianski

Rangel

Williams

Hernandez

Amat

Cork

Ki

Shelvey

Sigurdsson

Routledge

Dyer

It's a huge chance for us to get something from the game. 4 points from tomorrow and Burnley combined would be unbelievable after the last two games

Not a single striker then and we're lining up with 3 centre backs  :dry:

Not a single striker then and we're lining up with 3 centre backs  :dry:

Agreed if it is 3-5-2.

They'll be virtually playing 4-6-0 and pin our wing backs back and outnumber our central midfield.

I'd expect our CB's to be caught between two stools not knowing to step up and mark their most forward players or just mark their zones.

Recipe for disaster if we play 3-5-2 IMO.  :(

These are a bloody decent side if you ask me. The one side who played us off the park for the full 90mins. (I think I've said this on a previous page lol)

Dyer is a great player who'll cause us problems all game long.

I like Swansea, how they play football, their town and their totty. Just hope they'll lose today.

We need to get that place rocking today chaps

Emnes won't start.

Fabianski

Rangel

Williams

Hernandez

Amat

Cork

Ki

Shelvey

Sigurdsson

Routledge

Dyer

Not far out there, except I'd go for the Montero instead of Dyer.

With 7 games left I'm not sure you can consider any of the remaining games a 'freebie' with the possible exception of Chelsea. Swansea are a terrific side but if we play to our maximum we can beat them. I'd argue every game should be treated as a must win now.

I think saying our wins are going to come here, here and here is a risky game as this league just doesn't work like that.

Archived