Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Yeah i've heard Shelvey put in a transfer request last night because of the size of our stadium. He said he doesn't care that Swansea are 8th in the table and have almost 20 more points than us.

All this stuff you are drivelling on about - I don't know why.

You said Swansea had better fans than us - I took issue with that. How long Shelveys dick is I couldn't care less, and I understand fans are not of top importance to footballers wish lists. I never said they were.

Focus on what I have said.

Im sure there may be others on here who will on this occasion be on my side of the argument.

You're quite funny.

Do you really think Shelvey would care less about playing for a mid table non european prem team or a low table non european prem team? What he's interested in is salary, bonuses and contract length.

If City offered double he'd be here in a flash.

You really haven't a clue have you. Go back to your creepy Cambiasso bashing you weirdo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really haven't a clue have you. Go back to your creepy Cambiasso bashing you weirdo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D  lol  :nigel:

Andy Robertson

Robert Huth

Kieron Trippier / Bellerin (loan)

Jota

Scott Sinclair

& a clinical young striker for the development squad

Bellerin? Might be worth a cheeky bid to swap Mahrez for Alexi Sanchez while we are at it and hope Wenger is too preoccupied with his zip to realise.

I think we'll really miss the boat if Burnley go down (likely) and we dont sign Trippier.

I really rate him.

If Hull go down I'd snap up Robbie Brady too. And Michael Dawson.

Yeah I'd take Brady, reminds me of a left footed Albrighton. Not sure how he is defensively but I imagine Bruce would have him working back at Hull, so could probably slip into our current system if we are to stick with it.

I think we'll really miss the boat if Burnley go down (likely) and we dont sign Trippier.

I really rate him.

I'd really like Trippier as well, think he'd be a big improvement at RB and would offer great competition for Albrighton at RWB.

I'd take him, but wages would be an issue you'd think...

Probably not if QPR go down. He will definitely want to go somewhere he will play so probably bottom half of prem/promoted sides. What he wants and what he gets as wages are 2 different things. Same with sako, no 1 in their right mind would give him 50k per week, maybe redknapp. Most of the sides in bottom half we would be able to compete with on wages. Unless someone really wants him and make a crazy offer, but even that's difficult now with ffp. Richards we have a very good chance of signing if Pearson wants him enough

According to Wikipedia Richards has played 9 games all season for Fiorentina. Don't think Pearson would jump on that grenade.

That doesn't include coppa Italia or europa league 6 games in europe and 2 in the cup so he's played 17 games not too shabby considering lack of games at city. According to his stats he's won 92 percent of aerial duels in the league. Looks like he's still got it. Great signing if we could get him.

I really rate him.

Trippier and Dawson good shout.

Richards would be an absolutely superb signing, can't see him coming here though imagine he'll stay abroad or go to a Tottenham/Everton.

This isn't the Micah Richards that won 11 England caps at 18.

He has barely played the last 2-3 seasons and there will be a reason for that.

There's every chance he is a dud.

Archived