Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Southampton up next......

Tadic was also out for them today, and he has been an important player for them this season.

No idea if he is likely to be back against us though.

In fact given the players they had missing, Sunderland were fortunate to meet them at such a time.

Sunderland are the early kick off next week do we'll know where we stand come kick off, could be back in bottom 3.

Sunderland lose at Everton and a draw will be decent.

Unless Hull lose by 2 goals or more against Aresenal on Monday, in which case they will e in the bottom 3.

If we win this one a draw against sunderland should probably see us safe. 4 more points should do it providing at least 1 of them is from sunderland

So you don't think they could get 4/5 pts from 3 games.

Don't be so sure.

6pts including a win over Sunderland and it may be enough.

Of course it will be a harder game than woeful Newcastle, who I sincerely hope after yesterday's performance get relegated, but they have gone off the boil since earlier in the season and will be there for the taking if we apply ourselves in the same manner in which we have done over the past 6 weeks. Bring it on!!

Southampton are a very good footballing side.

Mane is the obvious threat with Pele dealt with by Huth.

I work in a 4 man team with 2 Southampton fans. I will end up fired if we lose!

Think if we go at them like we have done over this period, we will win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almost a must win game. Could be by the time we kick off. Definitely the most important game of the season.

almost a must win game. Could be by the time we kick off. Definitely the most important game of the season.

Sunderland will be more important surely?

But yes, it's big.

Quite depressing that despite our recent form we could still be back in the bottom three by next Saturday. Think we have the momentum to get us over the line now though.

I can see Newcastle going down, after that display yesterday I really can't see a way back for them. We were the easiest points they had left in their run in.

Think burnley away is a more difficult place to go than Sunderland!

3 points at Southampton & Sunderland to lose at Everton. Could be all over before the QPR game (hopefully!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived