Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Retained List

I agree, Cambiasso and Wasilewski to stay. Adam Smith may get another year and go out loan too.

I'd have kept Knockaert but he looks to have voted with his feet anyway and Hammond is one I wouldn't be massively upset at keeping but think we could replace with a higher quality summer addition so it is the right time to part ways with him now.

The rest will all probably be released.

Id give cambiasso a lifelong deal and get wasyl and Knocky here too. Won't happen though sadly.

How long do you think he can play PL for?  1,2,3,4?

Some of his fans are saying he looks tired every game now.

Really depends on who we bring in.

I hope Was stays next season but if we get Huth and another good CD in then he may wish to go somewhere he'll get more gametime. Having said that I think Was is good enough to play for another couple of years in the Prem alongside Huth.

Cambi obviously has a place but again I'd rather see an upgrade who can track better defensively and be more of a threat on goal. We should have a midfielder who can score at least 8 in a season.

Hammond has done well but if we can't upgrade on him we really need our scouting staff looking at.

Konch needs replacing but if we don't get a replacement then we need him to back up Jeff.

Really depends on who we bring in.

I hope Was stays next season but if we get Huth and another good CD in then he may wish to go somewhere he'll get more gametime. Having said that I think Was is good enough to play for another couple of years in the Prem alongside Huth.

Cambi obviously has a place but again I'd rather see an upgrade who can track better defensively and be more of a threat on goal. We should have a midfielder who can score at least 8 in a season.

Hammond has done well but if we can't upgrade on him we really need our scouting staff looking at.

Konch needs replacing but if we don't get a replacement then we need him to back up Jeff.

With us switching to three centre backs Was is a must in my opinion (as is signing Huth and maybe even another younger centre back). Giving Cambiasso another year is a no-brainer. I'd be happy to see Hammond in the squad for another year, especially if James is going to be out for a long time - but if we get the opportunity to sign a quality centre midfielder then I don't really mind.

Archived