Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

QPR (Home) - Post Match Thread 5 - 1

What's the fuss about? We just beat a Championship team. I cannot believe we were in the same league as them last year. Seriously though, what a wonderful way to end the season. I cannot take two months of no football. At least we have the possibility of seeing Vardy next week.

Season should continue for another 38 we would be top lol

earlier this Season we put 5 past man Ure, the KP just isn't a fortress it is torture for any team that visits...

Of course lol  I was wondering whether if we had six at home before?

great performance

when do we know who has got the place in the europa league through the fair play league.

Think its already been decided. Either way, we're nowhere near it thankfully. We need another season of consolidation before we're ready for the extra vigour of European football.

Cambiasso looked like he was waving goodbye!

I waved goodbye to my girlfriend this morning, but I'll be back home tonight.

He will stay how can he not after this season, would be great in a player coach role help drinkwater and King develop especially with James out potentially until Christmas.

Sign him up with intention of playing King, James, Drinkwater second half of the season otherwise we need to sign one hell of a midfielder this summer.

Think its already been decided. Either way, we're nowhere near it thankfully. We need another season of consolidation before we're ready for the extra vigour of European football.

the only table I can find is from after 34 games play with us behind West Ham, Everton and Burnley but in the last four games:

West Ham have had 6 yellow cards

Everton have had 8 yellow cards

Burnley have had 6 yellow cards and 1 red card

We have only had 3 yellow cards

the other 4 criteria for the league are positive play, respect to officials, respect to referee and behaviour of officials which I think have all been very good in the last 4 games.

the only table I can find is from after 34 games play with us behind West Ham, Everton and Burnley but in the last four games:

West Ham have had 6 yellow cards

Everton have had 8 yellow cards

Burnley have had 6 yellow cards and 1 red card

We have only had 3 yellow cards

the other 4 criteria for the league are positive play, respect to officials, respect to referee and behaviour of officials which I think have all been very good in the last 4 games.

Any chance of us sneaky it

Archived