Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

QPR (Home) - Post Match Thread 5 - 1

I have a spy at Leicester Grammar Schoolin Great Glen. Cambiasso and Ulloa both have kids there, Cambiasso was having the tour on Friday, particularly the sporting facilities. No point in the tour unless he was planning for his daughter to be there another year. I think he intends to stay.

Great game today. Would like Austin and Phillips in the Summer. QPR had some good individual players but no team ethic.

Or maybe he's quitting football to become their new P.E. teacher... :ph34r:

Qwality!!

Few observations.. Who is the lad holding a picture of? And it that Upson with the beard hanging around with the young Thai boys

lol lol lol

Thanks mate. To answer your questions - the picture, I think is the King of Thailand and I wasn't paying that much attention at that point haha! The Thai lads though kept getting led up and down the steps near us and looked really confused...  lol

What I don't get is why we're bottom of the bbc sport headlines below narrow wins for palace and burnley. Maybe us winning is suddenly too predictable to be big news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was happy to let Esteban go before today. He's done his bit.

But after today and seeing what this team can become...Esteban you HAVE to stay 1 more year.

Great day, incredible year. So happy.

Mahrez did some ridiculous things on the ball today it's just stuck to him and he glides by players.

Really think he could be our very own cautinho hazard like player next year in that hole between the strikers and midfield.

The bit where Cambiasso rode about 8 swipes from Barton (the ones in the photos, where Barton is gritting his teeth) before winning a corner off him was up there with the no-look pass vs Chelsea for me.

I was listening to the pre match run  up and  RL played some of the pundits predictions pre season. More thasn a couple had City bottom and relegated and QPR to survive. Credit to Stringer he had us for 13th.

What a crazy season. Today has just summed up the last two months really - superb. Really believe (without getting too carried away) we have a great chance to push on next season. I think Kramaric could really be something special and once he has a full pre-season with us I'm sure we'll see a positive contribution next season. 

To think where we were and how its all panned out, its madness. I am truly proud to be a Leicester fan after witnessing a run we'll never see again for quite some time. Can't wait for next season already. Obviously, as everyone has said it'd be great if Cambiasso stayed (can't see it happening myself) but its important we sign Huth up as well - he's been an absolute rock in that defence. 

Credit where its due - this season was pretty magic/awful/superb.

A perfect way to end the season on reflection it was probably the easiest three points earnt for the season, QPR's problem was they had some players way best there sell by date and at times our lads made them look embrassing. All round everybody had a good day, despite it being the last game of season and nothing at stake the lads still wanted to end the season with bang!. Going back to last season's final home game against Doncaster, the atmopshere and occation was fantastic, however the performance was a little anti climatic. Today everything was just right (well conceding was a minor mistake) 

Well Done everyone, not just the players but also the fans!

Man Of The Match... Estaban Cambiasso. 

Archived