Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

QPR (Home) - Post Match Thread 5 - 1

A very different QPR to the one that beat us at Loftus Road earlier in the season. Looks like they will have a huge clear out in summer and try to rebuild with mainly an U21/Dev squad that is far from Championship standard. I know most on here have little sympathy for QPR but Harry dropped them right in the shit with the timing and speed of his resignation.

Brilliant.

To use a phrase we some used earlier in the season talking about some of the bigger teams when we played them (I probably used it aswell, can't remember me saying it but it's something i'd say) we never even got out of 1st or 2nd gear and we still beat them 5-1.

I was begging this season end during the dark winter months, now I'm gutted it's ended.

Wool! Like don't want the season to end!how little time did we spend in the 20s and 30s ( points wise)!! Normally only the massive clubs do things like that!onwards and ,upwards!!¡

Piss easy, we didn't even play that well in parts & still scored five.

Some nice goals, Albrighton's especially was a terrific strike. QPR were dreadful especially one player in particular in Karl Henry, absolute joke of a footballer.

Hopefully we sign up Huth, Cambiasso decides to stay, Albrighton in my opinion will be quality next season, while hopefully Kramaric comes good.

Cambiasso, we want you to stay ;)

Superb day! 

Great way to finish off the season and the celebrations felt like we'd won the league. 

Felt overwhelmingly proud at the end - we've been great this season - the owners, the manager, the players, the supporters. We've all stuck together through some tough times and today we reaped the rewards, something you don't see often in football these days, especially in the harsh environment that is the Premier League. 

We're no longer a laughing stock, there is no managerial merry-go-round - we're a unit and a force to be reckoned with at times. 

Almost brings a ****ing tear to my eye. 

UP THE FOXES!  :chant:  :chant:  :chant:  :D  :D  :D

Just staggering. We are a proper team. Literally the perfect topping to the perfect last two months. No matter what happens in the future of Leicester, whether it's bankruptcy and non-league or a miraculous entrance into the Champions League, I will never forget April/May 2015.

Couldn't bloody go today but gonna watch on MOTD later.

Sounded awesome and such a way to finish a season!

14th..

Amazing amazing turnaround and what a difference in confidence!

Cambiasso needs to stay if not for nothing more than many of our fans need a hero to follow.

I have a spy at Leicester Grammar Schoolin Great Glen. Cambiasso and Ulloa both have kids there, Cambiasso was having the tour on Friday, particularly the sporting facilities. No point in the tour unless he was planning for his daughter to be there another year. I think he intends to stay.

Great game today. Would like Austin and Phillips in the Summer. QPR had some good individual players but no team ethic.

Archived