Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Not having that Aus Fox, it's a straight red every single time. From what we've seen so far Mitrovic is a complete clown and it's not at all surprising that he did something that stupid.

And Newcastle fans lol They were clapping him off like he's a hero. He hasn't done anything for them yet apart from lose his shit several times.

Amazingly Newcastle are still level, obviously last week they defended fantastically and they'll do the same again now, but I've been disappointed with Arsenal. They're not shooting enough, they're not creating enough chances and they're gonna run out of time unless they start being a bit more clinical. 

Saying that, even before the sending off Newcastle were offering absolutely nothing. I couldn't believe just how deep they were! 

I'd say that's worth a gamble. 

Half of Newcastle players are on a yellow already and the longer it takes Arsenal to score, the more they'll become frustrated, lash out and then it's pretty easy for the ref to even it up.

I'd say that's worth a gamble. 

Half of Newcastle players are on a yellow already and the longer it takes Arsenal to score, the more they'll become frustrated, lash out and then it's pretty easy for the ref to even it up.

yeah stuck £3 on

Not having that Aus Fox, it's a straight red every single time. From what we've seen so far Mitrovic is a complete clown and it's not at all surprising that he did something that stupid.

And Newcastle fans lol They were clapping him off like he's a hero. He hasn't done anything for them yet apart from lose his shit several times.

Amazingly Newcastle are still level, obviously last week they defended fantastically and they'll do the same again now, but I've been disappointed with Arsenal. They're not shooting enough, they're not creating enough chances and they're gonna run out of time unless they start being a bit more clinical.

Saying that, even before the sending off Newcastle were offering absolutely nothing. I couldn't believe just how deep they were!

We'll have to disagree on the red, but agree about Newcastle and Arsenal. The commentator over here has just said it's now 209 minutes since Newcastles last shot on target, not goal shot on target amazingly negative.

As for Arsenal zero ideas in the final third, Walcott having a shocker, this game is made for Giroud. If comes on he scores.

Also take that 5/1 I can't find it with my site, there will be at least one more red in this game.

Never heard most of Newcastle's starting XI. lol

Mbemba

Haidara

Janmaat

Anita

Wijnaldum

Mitrovic

Surprised Giroud isn't starting for Arsenal.

It's hilarious hypocrisy from McClaren this summer, constantly bemoaning Premier League managers not buying English yet what does he do when he gets a job in the Prem?  Why spends a fortune on yet another wave of mediocre foreign players of course  lol

It's hilarious hypocrisy from McClaren this summer, constantly bemoaning Premier League managers not buying English yet what does he do when he gets a job in the Prem? Why spends a fortune on yet another wave of mediocre foreign players of course lol

Considering he's only signed:

Mitrovic (very highly rated across Europe)

Wijnaldium (PSV's captain & 19 caps for the Netherlands)

Mbemba - Haven't seen enough of this guy to form a decision, but I'll bow down to your greater knowledge of the Belgian league.

Thauvin (8 assists and 5 goals last season + 3 assists and a goal in 2 games so far this season says he will be a half decent signing).

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way.

Archived