Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

It's hilarious hypocrisy from McClaren this summer, constantly bemoaning Premier League managers not buying English yet what does he do when he gets a job in the Prem?  Why spends a fortune on yet another wave of mediocre foreign players of course  lol

The Newcastle manager has absolutely zero influence on who they sign or sell.

Did you know that Harry Kane hasn't scored yet?!!>!>>!!?!?!?"?!?!?!

lol Typical modern football he had one good season and was then worth £30million.

Needs to score consistently before he's worth half of that. 

Absolutely horrific week for fantasy football this week - barely any teams keeping clean sheets and no goals or assists for Aguero, Hazard, Costa, Sanchez, Mahrez or Yaya.

Going to be lots of people getting less than 30 this week

Did Spurs seriously overachieve last season in finishing 5th? They look slow, ponderous and the striking situation (one player who can't now score) is a joke.

Maybe it's just early season but they aren't exactly bedding in a raft of new signings and taking time to gel.

Did Spurs seriously overachieve last season in finishing 5th? They look slow, ponderous and the striking situation (one player who can't now score) is a joke.

Maybe it's just early season but they aren't exactly bedding in a raft of new signings and taking time to gel.

I don't think the Prem is that strong outside the top 4 so having one good player playing consistently well (Kane) can get you to a lofty position.

West Brow have signed Johnny Evans for £6 million plus add ons. I would of payed that for him. For £1 million more than Benny he is a lot better player.

That's a decent price for Evans but let's not forget he has more than a few mistakes in him.

Also, comparing him to Benny at this stage is stupid since he hasn't had time to settle. We've been spoilt by how quickly Kante and Okazaki have settled into the Premier League but it's not like that for most players. I think he will come good.

Absolutely horrific week for fantasy football this week - barely any teams keeping clean sheets and no goals or assists for Aguero, Hazard, Costa, Sanchez, Mahrez or Yaya.

Going to be lots of people getting less than 30 this week

Clean sheets for Kompany, Cech, Bellerin and Koscielny have kept me going this week. Kane and Hazard are ****ing me over. Knew I shouldn't have gone for Kane.

Archived