Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Ben Chilwell

Sorry mods I did search for this thread but it was in the transfer section.

Yeah as centre back I'd be a bit concerned too. Saw him play quite a bit last season for the u21's at left back and he looked boss. With the addition of Fuchs and Jeff looking decent in the prem it's going to be tough but maybe not completely out of the question

No problems that's why I moved it as I can't see him going out any time soon maybe a loan just before the window closes.

If you're good enough, you're old enough.

Get him training with the first team and some cup experience. Fuchs, Schlupp and Chilwell is exciting.

I find it hard to believe that Ranieri's given him so much exposure in these pre-season matches if he didn't have the intention of including him in his plans for this season.

He's one of own, he's one of our own, Ben Chillwell, he's one of our own.

He's one of own, he's one of our own, Until he has a couple of shakey performances and then he will be made a scapegoat and labelled not good enough for League One by 15 year old's who have never played a competitive game of football in their pathetic little lives.

Guest CityFan 06

I've seen Ben Chilwell a few times now. I was very impressed with him last night against Burton.

• 2 months later...

Red Devils take note of Chilwell promise LEICESTER, LATEST NEWS UPDATE: 1 HOUR 13 MINUTES AGO Manchester United sent a scout to watch Leicester left-back Ben Chilwell make his professional debut at Hull City on Tuesday night. The 18-year-old, last season's Foxes' academy player of the year, was given a severe test in the early stages by the Championship club but stood firm and went on to impress the many scouts and thousands of fans at the KC Stadium. United are looking to strengthen the left-back area after Luke Shaw suffered a double leg break in September which looks set to keep him out for the rest of the season, but they are not alone in admiring Chilwell. Arsenal are long-term admirers of the England Under-19 international and have him marked down as a top target after they missed out on Joe Gomez when he joined Liverpool. Chilwell, whose contract at the King Power is due to expire in June 2016, will be offered a new deal with a significant pay rise after his impressive showing at Hull. "In general, I am pleased with how I performed, but obviously the result is the main thing and it didn't go our way," he told Foxes Player. "If we were to win it, it would have been a much better debut, but to make my professional debut is obviously a massive thing for me and my family. "I thought I did well but the result was the main thing and that didn't go our way, so I am a bit disappointed." - See more at: https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/red-devils-take-note-of-chilwell-promise-1786876.html?#sthash.qObvCSXN.dpuf

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/red-devils-take-note-of-chilwell-promise-1786876.html?

Red Devils take note of Chilwell promise LEICESTER, LATEST NEWS UPDATE: 1 HOUR 13 MINUTES AGO Manchester United sent a scout to watch Leicester left-back Ben Chilwell make his professional debut at Hull City on Tuesday night. The 18-year-old, last season's Foxes' academy player of the year, was given a severe test in the early stages by the Championship club but stood firm and went on to impress the many scouts and thousands of fans at the KC Stadium. United are looking to strengthen the left-back area after Luke Shaw suffered a double leg break in September which looks set to keep him out for the rest of the season, but they are not alone in admiring Chilwell. Arsenal are long-term admirers of the England Under-19 international and have him marked down as a top target after they missed out on Joe Gomez when he joined Liverpool. Chilwell, whose contract at the King Power is due to expire in June 2016, will be offered a new deal with a significant pay rise after his impressive showing at Hull. "In general, I am pleased with how I performed, but obviously the result is the main thing and it didn't go our way," he told Foxes Player. "If we were to win it, it would have been a much better debut, but to make my professional debut is obviously a massive thing for me and my family. "I thought I did well but the result was the main thing and that didn't go our way, so I am a bit disappointed." - See more at: https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/red-devils-take-note-of-chilwell-promise-1786876.html?#sthash.qObvCSXN.dpuf

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/red-devils-take-note-of-chilwell-promise-1786876.html?

Here comes a flat overlooking the King Power Stadium, a 4x4 and £10,000 a week contract.

Guest CityFan 06

Heard he had a decent game last night. I think he's a great talent and a very positive prospect for us in the nearby future.

Archived