Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

He's 34, hardly the age to build a team around, yes he was influential and he's one of the greatest players I've seen in a Leicester shirt but we're nearing the end of July and he's still not signed. Bit ridiculous now; he's not going to be ready for the new season. He's had a great season here, lets leave it at that. Nobody is irreplaceable and some of you are carrying on as if we've lost an Izzet or a Heskey. As I've been saying all along, we need a new quality midfielder regardless of Cambiasso and we should seriously be looking into that new player now.

Spot on,and posters saying we need patience are talking rubbish,we are 20 days away from probably the most important season ever.

Our midfield as it stands is not good enough,we need two in this week,so they haver had time to adapt to the surroundings.

As for Cambiasso,I am grateful for everything he has done,yet we need an answer now,if he is still not signed by Tuesday I would nip the whole saga in a bud and call the deal off.

Look he almost single handedly drove us to safety last season and we'll never forget the impact he made. I fully expected him to go in the summer as he had completed the challenge. What really is there for him to achieve here?

BUT it looks increasingly likely that he and ballonhead have been dicking us around for months not signing nor rejecting a contract offer as a backup option should he fail to find a more lucrative deal elsewhere. You can understand if he went to Turkey which would be a new challenge for him. But our preperations for the new season are being ruined.

But a move to West Ham would be purely about money and I'd question the motives. If he did go there then I'd lose all respect for him.

We need Claudio to pull a worldie midfielder signing out of the bag to replace him.

This will be a very big week for this football club.

Here's a conspiracy theory.

The club want to hurry Cambiasso so release a story to the press about looking at Ake as a replacement.

The next day the Cambiasso camp releases a story about talking to West Ham.

Is it all part of the game?

I did notice when he scored against QPR that Nigel (on the touchline) turned towards the owners and gestured the money sign with his hand (the one rubbing his thumb and finger together). Obviously talks were already in place and he was asking for a certain amount of money and the owners weren't convinced in paying it. 

Good luck to the bloke, we'd all do the same in his position. 

I did notice when he scored against QPR that Nigel (on the touchline) turned towards the owners and gestured the money sign with his hand (the one rubbing his thumb and finger together). Obviously talks were already in place and he was asking for a certain amount of money and the owners weren't convinced in paying it. 

Good luck to the bloke, we'd all do the same in his position. 

:blink:

As soon as he took that bow on the final game of the season I never thought he was going to come back!

Exactly my thoughts.

Cant believe there are now 62 pages of complete crap about this, personally thought he said his farewell in the last game after scoring and, having helped secure our Prem survival I wish him well in what he goes on to do, if that's another Prem club then so be it, he signed for a year, played for a year and is now assessing his future. I personally don't feel he has to come out and explain any decision to us one way or the other, he was a player for us but isn't anymore, end of.

Loving that alot of you feel EC was the reason behind our survival although I fail to see why, the turning point for me was the signing of 'Huth' and the fact we have signed him permanently was far more important than signing EC.

As much as I'd love EC to sign for another year, I very much doubt he will and, I'm sure there are other targets in place, Ake from Chelsea in my opinion would be excellent, deffo one for the future, reminds me of when we signed Izzet (most of us said who?)

Onwards and upwards.

Here's a conspiracy theory.

The club want to hurry Cambiasso so release a story to the press about looking at Ake as a replacement.

The next day the Cambiasso camp releases a story about talking to West Ham.

Is it all part of the game?

I hope so and I keep thinking the same. Maybe he will come out and say he was on the verge of leaving but then after speaking to Ranieri he convinced him to stay.

And then I wake up and realise he's ****ed us over.

Exactly my thoughts.

Cant believe there are now 62 pages of complete crap about this, personally thought he said his farewell in the last game after scoring and, having helped secure our Prem survival I wish him well in what he goes on to do, if that's another Prem club then so be it, he signed for a year, played for a year and is now assessing his future. I personally don't feel he has to come out and explain any decision to us one way or the other, he was a player for us but isn't anymore, end of.

Loving that alot of you feel EC was the reason behind our survival although I fail to see why, the turning point for me was the signing of 'Huth' and the fact we have signed him permanently was far more important than signing EC.

As much as I'd love EC to sign for another year, I very much doubt he will and, I'm sure there are other targets in place, Ake from Chelsea in my opinion would be excellent, deffo one for the future, reminds me of when we signed Izzet (most of us said who?)

Onwards and upwards.

So our midfield next season will currently consist of one for the future, a player who didn't start for us in the championship, a player who was terrible last season and Andy King.

Onwards and upwards?

So our midfield next season will currently consist of one for the future, a player who didn't start for us in the championship, a player who was terrible last season and Andy King.

Onwards and upwards?

So we're not signing anybody?

Onwards and upwards?

Alright C(ost)ock_Fox

I mentioned that 'I'm sure other targets are in place' not just Ake, stop being so anal

Alright C(ost)ock_Fox

I mentioned that 'I'm sure other targets are in place' not just Ake, stop being so anal

If you have to call someone a cock when they debate one of your posts then the internet probably isn't a good place for you.

Onwards and upwards?

Exactly. It's worrying. 

His Brother's an idiot.

If Cambiasso was undecisive and his brother butted in to say where he wanted him to go, then that's sad as it should 95% Cambiasso's decision.

Thought, I guess London is a really nice city. :rolleyes:

This will be hard to stomach, especially as I think he'd have signed by now had Pearson stayed. But, he ain't bigger than the club and Ranieri has a great record at bringing in quality players so now he needs to get cracking. We need 2 new centre midfielders minimum.

Archived