Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

Guest Mee-9

When we hammer West Ham 5-0 next season, Kante bags a hat-trick and King grabs the other two, we'll be like 'Who was that shit bald chap we had in midfield last season? Wasn't Drinkwater was it?' 

When we hammer West Ham 5-0 next season, Kante bags a hat-trick and King grabs the other two, we'll be like 'Who was that shit bald chap we had in midfield last season? Wasn't Drinkwater was it?'

Or when he scores the winner with a screamer from outside the box and runs over to their fans and laps up the adulation, we'll probably regret the day we let him slip through our fingers....

Last season was like dreamland, with him signing (a 'marquee' one) and playing an influential role.

I think we'll cover his area well with decent signings to forget about him.

He's signed a 1 year contract. It's a new contract rather than an extension.

As posted elsewhere he was waiting for he manager situation to be sorted before formally agreeing the deal.

I think it's fair to assume that the owners 'big name' policy will begin to pay off with signing like this. We are targeting higher profile players now. Kante due to discuss/agree terms later this week. New bid for Austin next week.

I am going to keep posting this to remind you all what will happen.

It doesn't matter how "reliable" someone in the know is. It's never official until it's on the club website. Everything else has the potential to fall flat at any stage and I'm sure they'd admit that themselves.

Obviously some of the wording on these recent ones about Cambiasso has gone a bit too far by the looks of things, but we'll see.

I think a lot of people misplace their brains a bit when it comes to transfer speculation.

It doesn't matter how "reliable" someone in the know is. It's never official until it's on the club website. Everything else has the potential to fall flat at any stage and I'm sure they'd admit that themselves.

Obviously some of the wording on these recent ones about Cambiasso has gone a bit too far by the looks of things, but we'll see.

I think a lot of people misplace their brains a bit when it comes to transfer speculation.

Not doubting qwerty has been ITK in the past and maybe he had heard Cambiasso had signed but I have to admit alarm bells were ringing for me due to the detail in went into regarding potential coaching and ambassadorial roles. It sounded very much like someone saying what the fans wanted to hear.

Hopefully he is right though. I guess we'll find out tomorrow, because if he did sign last week then tomorrow will be the day it's announced.

Sorry, but Fourth Official has been full of crap recently.

He/She is losing their reputation from a year or so ago when they were correct on most things they'd expect to happen.

I'm hoping it's telling that John Percy went with 'Leicester chase Ake' rather than 'Cambiasso to reject Leicester' seeing as the latter is the bigger and more interesting story.

Perhaps, upon finding out about the Ake interest he is putting 2 and 2 together just like everyone else.

I'm hoping it's telling that John Percy went with 'Leicester chase Ake' rather than 'Cambiasso to reject Leicester' seeing as the latter is the bigger and more interesting story.

Perhaps, upon finding out about the Ake interest he is putting 2 and 2 together just like everyone else.

Think that's a very good point; Percy will no doubt have his finger on the pulse insofar as knowing Cambiasso staying/leaving is big news (and therefore hits) for Leicester fans.

If he was sure he's going to reject the offer then I think he'd put his neck on the line and that would be headline, as inquiring about Ake is hardly a big scoop. 

There are some serious simpletons on Twitter, a couple of Leicester fans having a go at cambiasso's brother about the situation. They think they're involved in the clubs transfers! I think they need to spend less time on football manager. Dummies!

Archived