Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

we are in the same situation as last season only worse...not enough midfielders and those that are here not really good enough. Minus James as well (AND GTF!!!).

I have, see the post where you called me a cock.

Never actually said 'you are a cock', the opening line was Alright Cock.

Alright Cock - Term used in Northern England especially by the older generation meaning "buddy" or "mate"

How you chose to interpret that is down to you

If he signs for another English club I'll think nothing of him anymore.

None of these clubs were touching him last summer when his agent was offering him to every club in London.

We actually gave him a chance to prove himself in English football, nobody else would, so i do actually think he owes us a tad.

Never actually said 'you are a cock', the opening line was Alright Cock.

Alright Cock - Term used in Northern England especially by the older generation meaning "buddy" or "mate"

How you chose to interpret that is down to you

lol if that's what you meant fair play.

Seems to have been a lot of contact between his brother and Leicester CityNews ‏@NEWSLCFC 12 hours ago - if you look deeper about 3 or 4 conversations - but I'm afraid just using Google translate doesn't help me understand what's being said.

Seems like his brother is saying no-one has a clue what's going on.

Judging from the last 63 pages of posts on here I could have told him that!

Cant believe there are now 62 pages of complete crap about this

Whilst I agree that there is a fair amount of crap written amongst the 62 pages so far, people want to express their feelings about this great player. Surely this is the whole idea of this forum? Some of your post I agree with but some of it I don't. Sames as you will probably feel about this and many other posts.

I still live in hope that he will give us another year.

Before this saga has ended I'm sure there will be many more pages and it probably won't all be "complete crap"!

The way I see it, if he comes then great news for us and the club.

If he doesn't, then thank you for last season and being a major influence on the team and being a huge part of our survival.

Even though he is a world class player not one player is bigger than one club. The club will have (or should have) plans in place to move forward whether Esteban signs a new contract or not.

Look he almost single handedly drove us to safety last season and we'll never forget the impact he made. I fully expected him to go in the summer as he had completed the challenge. What really is there for him to achieve here?

BUT it looks increasingly likely that he and ballonhead have been dicking us around for months not signing nor rejecting a contract offer as a backup option should he fail to find a more lucrative deal elsewhere. You can understand if he went to Turkey which would be a new challenge for him. But our preperations for the new season are being ruined.

But a move to West Ham would be purely about money and I'd question the motives. If he did go there then I'd lose all respect for him.

We need Claudio to pull a worldie midfielder signing out of the bag to replace him.

This will be a very big week for this football club.

Why don't everyone just wait and see what happens instead of aruging over whether he is going to sign or not.

I'm sure a descions will be made public this week, and from what we have heard he has signed.

We should know by now our club doesn't talk to ANYONE! so we are never going to be 100% and there will always be rumors untill its announced.

did we have any kind of clue Pearson would get sacked untill it was public NO! so just relax, he will be with us next season!!!

Why don't everyone just wait and see what happens instead of aruging over whether he is going to sign or not.

I'm sure a descions will be made public this week, and from what we have heard he has signed.

We should know by now our club doesn't talk to ANYONE! so we are never going to be 100% and there will always be rumors untill its announced.

did we have any kind of clue Pearson would get sacked untill it was public NO! so just relax, he will be with us next season!!!

My God he's right. Close thread.

Close all the threads!!

No point getting into a frenzy over something that the Sun reported.

If he does go to West Ham though then I'd be bitterly disappointed, they have Noble, Kouyate, Obiang & will probably sign Song as well.

If he doesn't stay with us, then hopefully he signs for a club abroad.

'because leicester city in premier league next season is important for them'

He knew he wasn't staying ages ago. Bowing at end of qpr game also

That was when Pearson was in charge, now Ranieri is the new man which may have changed his mind, hence the longer neogations....

I'd be absolutely sick if he joined West Ham. I could understand Besiktas or even the MLS more than them. West Ham won't come close to winning the Europa League, nor do I see them finishing any higher than 8th (and that's assuming that Bilic actually does very well, they could well come below us) - West Ham is not a big move at all. They aren't shit loads better than us, not enough that they're worth binning off the relationship he had with the fans here for.

It's only in the scum though so not too worried.

Don't get me wrong, he's been good for us... But some people are making it out him to be something he really isn't. Someone mentioned he is world class CURRENTLY Jesus christ what are you on.

He's been good, but notice how the tables turned when Huth joined, that's why all I cared about signing was Huth, not Cambiasso who can be replaced; perhaps not like for like, but hopefully a holding midfielder that can run a bit would be nice as our midfield did lack energy at times last year.

Don't get me wrong, he's been good for us... But some people are making it out him to be something he really isn't. Someone mentioned he is world class CURRENTLY Jesus christ what are you on.

He's been good, but notice how the tables turned when Huth joined, that's why all I cared about signing was Huth, not Cambiasso who can be replaced; perhaps not like for like, but hopefully a holding midfielder that can run a bit would be nice as our midfield did lack energy at times last year.

Maybe, although I think the influence he had on others players made him so important for us. It's rare we get a player here that can see a pass before the ball is anywhere near him and play an inch perfect pass.

Not sure what people get from bashing him because i think it was a privilege to watch him play for us last season whoever he signs for now

Also he was here for one season, he's done his job helping keep us up which is what the owners, pearson and ourselves the fans wanted. We shouldn't be that angered if he did move to West Ham; which btw I think is nothing more than his agent sh*t stirring, however it can't be denied he'd be moving to a bigger club who in two years time will have a massive stadium to go with their owners ambitions, why wouldn't he want to go to that?

He doesn't come across to me as a player who has emotional ties to clubs, hes just a professional, let him do what he chooses and just move on.

Cambiasso controls games in a way I've not seen from a Leicester player. His playing style makes up for his physical drawbacks and he'll be good for a good two or three years yet I reckon. Easy to say that you'd not mind so much when it's dragging on like this but just think back to his performances towards the end. He cracked this league. He'd be an asset for nearly any team in the league even now.

Archived