Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

Maybe not, but we have other experienced players (Fuchs, Huth) plus all those involved last year, so I don't think having someone of Cambiasso's influence is as necessary as it was the last few months. Plus I've got full confidence that we won't be in that situation again.

If we had kept Pearson i'd agree with you..... we still don't know if the backroom staff are staying and which players are staying... hopefully all the good ones!!

I genuinely feel he will stay, and I do think we will find out what will happen very soon. After all Qwerty and Fourth Official were very confident something had been signed, today is pretty much the first day everyone is back in the UK. I suspect this could be wrapped up very soon.

That said would very much prefer Mendy and Verretout, we have to look long term.. realistically if Cambiasso signs again it would be for 1 more year, personally I like his organisational skills and I think this is what will be missed but no player is bigger then any club. Whilst he had a fantastic season for us last year he's by no means a Messi or a Ronaldo, he's very good at what he does but there is always someone out there whose better... unless you are aforementioned players.

The only problem is that players like cambiasso are rare... and even rarer that they play for Leicester City.....

Its not a disaster if he leaves, but it would certainly give me more confidence if he stayed....

I genuinely feel he will stay, and I do think we will find out what will happen very soon. After all Qwerty and Fourth Official were very confident something had been signed, today is pretty much the first day everyone is back in the UK. I suspect this could be wrapped up very soon.

That said would very much prefer Mendy and Verretout, we have to look long term.. realistically if Cambiasso signs again it would be for 1 more year, personally I like his organisational skills and I think this is what will be missed but no player is bigger then any club. Whilst he had a fantastic season for us last year he's by no means a Messi or a Ronaldo, he's very good at what he does but there is always someone out there whose better... unless you are aforementioned players.

Thinking long term, might it be just as valuable to sign Cambiasso for another season and then bring him into the coaching staff?

He is at the latter stage of his playing career and he needs to get the best deal for him and his family and I don't blame him !

He did us proud last year but he needs to come out asap and sort this out so we can either replace him or get players that will compliment his style of play !

But some fans slagging him off are very short of memory he bought us something we were missing last year 'A LEADER'

Thats Wes losing the captains armband then

Why? he says he needs another leader that's all, Wes will stay as captain Kasper as number 2, it will work exactly the same as last year.

just had a look and it was the 28th August when he signed for us. I think people need to calm down a little really.

Archived