Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

There was a spot on the Leicester City Football Forum about him IIRC. I did read an article recently stating that his height never was a factor in his playing abilities. We've had good luck with French scouting in the last few years with Mahrez and Knockaert.

So it shouldn't be. Any team who is that bothered by height is narrow minded in my eyes. The fact he's got through without having any real aerial presence shows he's got something else about him.

Said it elsewhere as well but who's better in the air, Vardy or Wood?

So it shouldn't be. Any team who is that bothered by height is narrow minded in my eyes. The fact he's got through without having any real aerial presence shows he's got something else about him.

Said it elsewhere as well but who's better in the air, Vardy or Wood?

Obviously we are looking at him for his qualities and not his specifics ha. I have to think that is why we are wanting to sign Huth (6'3"), Fuchs (6'1") and Wasilewski (6'1"). And if we keep Morgan he is 6'2". I hope we have a stout defense with that.

This week Morgan has been 6'2 and 6'4, he must be taking some pills on the Internet because he's 6'1.

Although this is about 'Kante' you are wrong

This week Morgan has been 6'2 and 6'4, he must be taking some pills on the Internet because he's 6'1.

Although this is about 'Kante' you are wrong

post-16869-0-13056200-1434759034_thumb.j

Wiki had him as 6'1 not long ago, various other sources in the Internet say 6'0 to 6'1 he's not 6'2.

Wasilewski is the same height too. As if people actually think being one or two inches taller makes you a good player or not.

Makalele was small and he was the best cdm ever... Even named the role after him

I respect your opinion but I'd suggest that Franz Beckenbauer was the best CDM ever ...by far. He invented the sweeper role but before that was a magnificent midfielder and then a superb central defender. He was the type of player and leader that we are lucky to see once in a century.

Makalele isn't even on the same table.

I respect your opinion but I'd suggest that Franz Beckenbauer was the best CDM ever ...by far. He invented the sweeper role but before that was a magnificent midfielder and then a superb central defender. He was the type of player and leader that we are lucky to see once in a century.

Makalele isn't even on the same table.

True but the main point was claude wasn't the tallest I think.

True but the main point was claude wasn't the tallest I think.

Making the comparison to the best though isnt the way to do it. Exceptional players excell because of their talent. Standard players need as much advantage as possible.

This guy is small. So in a midfield battle against someone like Jordan Henderson for instance, he is at a disadvantage. Thats not saying that his natural ability may not come out on top, just from the outset he's at a disadvantage.

Same with the CB argument. James Chester may be a very good player but when marking Graziano Pelle, he's at more of a disadvantage than Robert Huth on account of him only being 5ft 10 and Huth being 6ft 3.

We're all well aware that there are some shorter players who are great in the air and some taller players that aren't so good, but the point about height is a general one. Picking specific players to argue against a general point is just pointless.

If we sign the guy, the proof will be in the pudding.

Making the comparison to the best though isnt the way to do it. Exceptional players excell because of their talent. Standard players need as much advantage as possible.

This guy is small. So in a midfield battle against someone like Jordan Henderson for instance, he is at a disadvantage. Thats not saying that his natural ability may not come out on top, just from the outset he's at a disadvantage.

Same with the CB argument. James Chester may be a very good player but when marking Graziano Pelle, he's at more of a disadvantage than Robert Huth on account of him only being 5ft 10 and Huth being 6ft 3.

We're all well aware that there are some shorter players who are great in the air and some taller players that aren't so good, but the point about height is a general one. Picking specific players to argue against a general point is just pointless.

If we sign the guy, the proof will be in the pudding.

Indeed, didn't say it was.

Archived