Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

I've looked at some french sites.  It seems that it was a almost a done deal going to Marseilles.  Caen are a selling club and will look to use the money to strengthen so when Leicester came in and tabled an offer in the region of 2-3 times the Marseilles bid, all of a sudden the OM deal was shelved and the Caen owners are rubbing their hands together.

Interesting to note that it was mentioned that the forthcoming TV deal in the Prem could have major implications for Ligue 1.  I got the impression that the French are worried that the quality in their league will go down as all the players will want a big money move to England

But then surely when we overspend on their players then they'll have extra cash to throw at other League's talents.

As long as he cleans the pitch of all things opposition is concerned, it's a yes from me.

Scoring goals just acts as a bonus, I like his no-nonsense approach to defending in the middle of the park.

Young, energetic, pacey, with an eye for the teammate. Bring it on.

As long as he cleans the pitch of all things opposition is concerned, it's a yes from me.

Scoring goals just acts as a bonus, I like his no-nonsense approach to defending in the middle of the park.

First openly gay Prem player?

I've looked at some french sites.  It seems that it was a almost a done deal going to Marseilles.  Caen are a selling club and will look to use the money to strengthen so when Leicester came in and tabled an offer in the region of 2-3 times the Marseilles bid, all of a sudden the OM deal was shelved and the Caen owners are rubbing their hands together.

Interesting to note that it was mentioned that the forthcoming TV deal in the Prem could have major implications for Ligue 1.  I got the impression that the French are worried that the quality in their league will go down as all the players will want a big money move to England

Revenge for the rugby then.

Here mate:

L1: mercato . SM Caen : the English are busy Ngolo Kanté

Midfielder SM Caen Ngolo Kanté , who will be transferred this summer, is coveted including England . Leicester is particularly interested .

Where will Ngolo Kanté , and at what price ? Under contract until 2018 with the SM Caen, Caen nugget is the desired long in Marseille, but several English teams entered the dance to snatch the player .

Among them, Leicester, 14th of wealthy Premier League last season, is hot on the case and contacted the president of SM Caen Jean-François Fortin , confirming a " great interest. "

The British press spoke of the past few hours an enormous proposal for 11 million € in Caen club. Discussions are taking place , but according to Jean-François Fortin , as yet no firm offer has been received on his desk. The saga continues

Caen nugget lol

Here mate:

L1: mercato . SM Caen : the English are busy Ngolo Kanté

Midfielder SM Caen Ngolo Kanté , who will be transferred this summer, is coveted including England . Leicester is particularly interested .

Where will Ngolo Kanté , and at what price ? Under contract until 2018 with the SM Caen, Caen nugget is the desired long in Marseille, but several English teams entered the dance to snatch the player .

Among them, Leicester, 14th of wealthy Premier League last season, is hot on the case and contacted the president of SM Caen Jean-François Fortin , confirming a " great interest. "

The British press spoke of the past few hours an enormous proposal for 11 million € in Caen club. Discussions are taking place , but according to Jean-François Fortin , as yet no firm offer has been received on his desk. The saga continues

Caen nugget lol

Cheers,I was hoping it said a bid had gone in,nevermind.

That is great banter, it really is.

Nice reply but you have yet to point out why you would rather spend £50k per week on someone from the French league rather than Sakho.

If you have any substance to this/ inside info on the player then obviously feel free to share otherwise It looks like the typical preferring the unknown to the known.

Nice reply but you have yet to point out why you would rather spend £50k per week on someone from the French league rather than Sakho.

If you have any substance to this/ inside info on the player then obviously feel free to share otherwise It looks like the typical preferring the unknown to the known.

Bamba is WUM or a complete bell end and talks crap. Starts threads which don't make sense and talks drivel. 

Closest comparison I can think of is like Michael Essien in his prime. 

Archived