Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

A bit gutted by this.

It's the one position we really need to buy in. We ideally would spend £20m on getting two CM's to run the show for us.

It looks like we'll have to look on the next shelf below.  :(

Charles Aranguiz next please if the scouting team read this.  :D

I cant believe he wants to go and live in the south of france (sunday afternoons in monaco or st tropez - skiing less than an hours drive away in the winter) when he can go to braggie park for sledging on one day every third winter and there is surely a cafe on frog island he can sit outside  ????

reality check fellas - oh and there's the lingo aswell

next !

I cant believe he wants to go and live in the south of france (sunday afternoons in monaco or st tropez - skiing less than an hours drive away in the winter) when he can go to braggie park for sledging on one day every third winter and there is surely a cafe on frog island he can sit outside  ????

reality check fellas - oh and there's the lingo aswell

next !

And the women are much fitter. 

Going through French news tonight. Still nothing signed with Marseille. Caen president is saying no offer has been accepted and mercato "experts" (if its a thing) are saying that it is 60-40 in favour of LCFC.

I saw that nothing has agreed to. The 10 Sport website said 2 German clubs are keen too. Any ideas who?

http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-om-pourquoi-ngolo-kante-na-pas-encore-signe193919

I saw that nothing has agreed to. The 10 Sport website said 2 German clubs are keen too. Any ideas who?

http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-om-pourquoi-ngolo-kante-na-pas-encore-signe193919

No, I don't.

However, it is said that the player has just changed of agent, and it's a bit of a mess since then. Although Caen and Marseille agreed on 5M€ (which would be 3,5M£ i guess) and the players is believed to want to go to Marseille, his agents would rather see him going in Germany or Leicester (to get a bigger paychek no doubt).

We will see in the next few days.

No, I don't.

However, it is said that the player has just changed of agent, and it's a bit of a mess since then. Although Caen and Marseille agreed on 5M€ (which would be 3,5M£ i guess) and the players is believed to want to go to Marseille, his agents would rather see him going in Germany or Leicester (to get a bigger paychek no doubt).

We will see in the next few days.

We offered a lot more though didn't we?

Why would Caen accept  5M€  from Marseille when we've offered double that?

Mercato. For Ngolo Kante, it is played between Marseille and Leicester If we talk in Marseille a pre-agreement for the coming of Ngolo Kanté, Caen preferred say there is no agreement. Especially as Leicester made an offer.  

For Ngolo Kanté, the case is not yet settled. The negotiations would be made all the more complicated by the number of agents that revolve around the player, whose wishes are not necessarily identical ...

SM Caen, it is said in any case "no agreement" have been found with anyone. While the side of Marseille, some voices have suggested a "pre-agreement" between Jean-François Fortin and his Marseille counterpart Vincent Labrune around a transfer of about € 6 million. The record would be well advanced, Marseille waiting to sell first to position itself more formally.

Leicester made an offer less than 10 million euros  

Inclined to join Marseille and La Canebière, Ngolo Kanté had received a contract proposal of 5 years, but the English mermaids hold the Caen attention. Very interested, Leicester speaks with SM Caen and transmitted a concrete offer less than 10 million euro sum ​​for now evoked only in spoken by the English leaders.

In short, the drama continues, and it is not excluded that Kanté be present Tuesday at the resumption of training SM Caen.

http://www.ouest-france.fr/mercato-pour-ngolo-kante-ca-se-joue-entre-marseille-et-leicester-3514428

Archived