Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

Looking at his best of video on youtube makes this an exciting rumour.  He seems to have strength, can pick a pass, skill and a footballing brain.  Three solid CB's with this guy in front spraying balls out wide and to Mahrez will be great to see.

If this happens I think we should all make a gentleman's agreement right now not to get carried away with the obvious MC Hammerism.  "Can't touch this, doo doo doo doo" is right up there with "wooooo" on the list of annoying things drunk people like to scream in your face.

Just popped to Leicester Grammar for some bog roll and chocolate digestives, Got thrown out. Cheers

Not surprised. No one buys chocolate digestives anymore... Should of asked for chocolate hob nobs.

A midfielder, born in Paris of Malian descent. Oddly similar background Bakary Sako, who we do appear to be signing. Maybe that is the tenuous link the sun used to link us with him. Looks good though, sign him up!

Same agent, Maybe.. ?

A midfielder, born in Paris of Malian descent. Oddly similar background Bakary Sako, who we do appear to be signing. Maybe that is the tenuous link the sun used to link us with him. Looks good though, sign him up!

This is a crap rumour. I kante believe it's not better.

I've looked at some french sites.  It seems that it was a almost a done deal going to Marseilles.  Caen are a selling club and will look to use the money to strengthen so when Leicester came in and tabled an offer in the region of 2-3 times the Marseilles bid, all of a sudden the OM deal was shelved and the Caen owners are rubbing their hands together.

Interesting to note that it was mentioned that the forthcoming TV deal in the Prem could have major implications for Ligue 1.  I got the impression that the French are worried that the quality in their league will go down as all the players will want a big money move to England

Archived