Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

N'golo Kante - Medical passed according to Radio Leicester

Always one Kante trying to piss on our parade.....

Touché :P

Nope, it's Kanté, as in Kan-teh.

The main point that I'm trying to make, without using the IPA, is that his name isn't Cvnt

Guest ttfn

Hi N'golo, Nigel Pearson here, the Leicester manager, would you be interested in signing for Leicester?

no

Please?

ok

How did you get hold of MTWG's transcripts?

The more reviews I read on this guy the more pleased I am by the prospect of signing him. He looks to be the strong, commanding, physical midfield presence we are looking for with a good passing range to boot.

Can't say I've seen him play, or even heard of him (which is concerning given my FM obsession) but I do like unearthing gems like this. If the likes of Marseille are interested you'd think that he's got something about him and our track record from France is very sound.

Was really hoping for an African invasion this summer.... There are alot of Strong and quick players on the African international stage and strong and quick seems to be a big part of what Nigel is aiming for... This guys Ticks alot of boxes for us...

Archived