Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

The bookies ain't got a damn clue and neither does the media.

These unknowns like Preki are probably betting on themselves for a bit of discount PR.

I am surprised how fast SSN are to take any bait that is offered.

If I dropped $5000 on John Carver who do you think the media would be talking up tomorrow?

the idiot who tried to put 5000 on john carver! 

Bradley at least has a pronounceable name.   I assume this guy would be 'the manager' and the other guy a head coach?

Even we are not mad enough to hand the future of our club to a guy with no real experience of coaching let alone managing top players in a good league.

Bradley at least has a pronounceable name.   I assume this guy would be 'the manager' and the other guy a head coach?

Even we are not mad enough to hand the future of our club to a guy with no real experience of coaching let alone managing top players in a good league.

My concern is that again that league isn't that strong. Didn't ole gunnar solskjaer do well over there and struggled here with Cardiff?

I do like Bradley's philosophy. If we were in the Championship, mid table side - I would take him. But not sure if the premier league is just a little too much for him. We need to survive in the Prem and I for one would prefer a manager who has been there and done it and is an 'Upgrade' on our Nige. Still don't know who though. 

Stabæk press conference today! It is happening!

not on their twitter.

PP open him at 12/1 as i told you last night. if this is true, pile on! 

EDIT: damn it! merged again. if there is another press conference called, panic! 

Main problem with no manager is that no-one is likely to sign any time soon, including Cambiasso. We may lose out on a few, including him, along the way.

We may lose out on him and others if the 'wrong' person is appointed too.

Seriously.  We are not rudderless.  We have a working team of professional coaches and staff, none who left after Nigel was sacked.  Could say a lot in that frankly.  Now if they left in protest, then we would be in big trouble.  It is not ideal not to have a Manager for the team, but the players know the current staff and the style of play will be the same.  Just calm down and wait and see the facts when they are announced.

The world has not come to an end and I am sure we will be at least reasonably happy with the outcome, what ever it will be.

At last some sanity

Top post

At last some sanity

Top post

Thank you, Mickey.  We all need to just relax and wait for the real information to start coming out.  We will know soon enough.

I know its a bit unrelated but can anyone find the history of the odds of pearson being the next premier league manager to be sacked. I remember that he was favourite even before he dropped to 1/10 and was wondering whether this happened before or after thailand

Who knows? Forest fans playing a joke, some rich idiot who fancies taking the piss. People putting money on means absolutely nothing.

i know, i did work in the industry for a while. but who the hell would want to put money there was my point!

Archived