Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Hiddink 4/5 with Skybet now 10/11, is there much difference in that?

If you're betting in big numbers then yes there is that's why they have odds that for a fiver bet look a similar return but obviously tens of thousands of pounds the payout for the bookies is quite a bit different.

Well... DoF taking over role of transfer recruitment, whilst Klopp prefers this method as used in Germany, is interested in a PL club and not specifically a big one....

I'm going to stay in this dreamland until we get a new manager, don't wake me up.

Well... DoF taking over role of transfer recruitment, whilst Klopp prefers this method as used in Germany, is interested in a PL club and not specifically a big one....

I'm going to stay in this dreamland until we get a new manager, don't wake me up.

When it comes to a bet, what constitutes a 'New Manager' ?  In Hiddink's case, if he was appointed Director of Football, would he be classed as the New Manager - or would it be the 'Head Coach' appointed under him ?

Archived