Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Be pretty disappointed if was Lennon. Seems a step backwards from Pearson. Would prefer Big Sam over him, and I never thought would say that!

Hiddink still the guy for me out of the realistic ones mentioned. Does seem like business as usual with the transfers so if reports are true and Hiddink prefers coaching role, then I could see it as working if Shakespere and Walsh stayed on.

Still a big gamble though.

Basically, according the the bookies, it's either hiddink or Lenny

Everyone else drifted out now and both these shades of odds on/against

It's not far off 33% chance for three options.

Lennon

Hiddink

AN Other

AN Other for me please, I'll take my chances.  :ph34r:

Lennon will probably struggle with his discipline, considering the PL is one of the most intensive leagues in the world which contain some odd refereeing decisions, if he comes.

Of course it could be Hiddink AND Lennon.  The old geezer as DoF and the mad Irishman as Coach !  I don't know whether Lennon would work under a Director of Football, but he might consider it - especially knowing that Guus is likely to fully retire in a year or two. 

Basically, according the the bookies, it's either hiddink or Lenny

Everyone else drifted out now and both these shades of odds on/against

Interestingly lads and hills the big two, have harry as their 3rd or 4th fav, vastly different and smaller odds than the widely offered 33s and 40s. They are 12s and 14s. Its as if they just dont want to lay the harry option. Keeping under the radar. Could it be the austin bid?

If Krancjar signs on a free in the morning. You know what to do..

The bookies know nothing, the odds are just following where the money is going. Once the word is out it'll drop to a huge odds on price like just before Nige was sacked.

Quite. All the bookies are concerned with is there exposure to bets placed.

the bookies know nothing so their odds are based on bets placed. Most punters outside LCFC know very little other than what they read and what they think about our size and what they think about Hiddink and Lennon's respective standings.

To the uninformed Lennon seems a better fit with Leicester as he is a smaller profile ex city player. For those that live and breathe LCFC, we know it is bloody unlikely that Lennon is being lined up as the new boss as we understand the ambition of our owners

most of the uninformed don't read the Mercury either so to them the Hiddink link is just pie in the sky, hence most bets go on Lennon hence his odds remain tight

You'd think all these journalists who knew exactly why Pearson was sacked the night it happened would know who the next boss is likely to be, considering there's probably a clear favourite at the club by now and they claim to know everything that goes on in private at the club.

Is all the hate for Dyche a result of all the 'pound note' comments he has made about us?

He isn't no NP....but a far better option than the likes of Redknapp/lennon etc.

The bloke obviously did an outstanding job with Burnley, and those with a little longer memory will remember what an excellent job he did at watford bringing through some good youngsters in a pre-'udinese reserves' era.

Of course he showed little variety with his Burnley side, but to be quite honest his hands were tied.

Honestly, I quite like Dyche as a manager. His comments annoyed me but I think I'd come round to him very quickly if he was managing us.

His approach seems somewhat similar to Pearson's in that he cares more about a players attitude than their reputation, demands a high work rate on the pitch and understands the value of building a team with spirit and a desire to win.

He's my first choice.

Would Pearson have got that Burnley side promoted?

Who knows!! .... Horses for courses really, I don't view either Pearson or Dyche as master tacticians. They adopt a style of play and demand each player to play to that strength.

If we are looking to improve then we need to bring in a more experienced or tactically smarter Manager. Progression hurts some times, I like my car but ultimately at some point it needs to go if I feel the need to go faster or require more gadgets.

Archived