Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

He reminds of last time we had a vacant management position, first it was MON, then there was talk about Lee Clark coming in with Kevin Keegan in a director of football role, then I can remember it was Karl Robinson, Billy Davies and eventually it ended up being Pearson. It just boils down to the fact no one as a clue, the appointment could be an huge surprise. Pearson returning was quite a surprise. 

Klopp is now 100/1.

To put that in perspective, thats the same odds as Lineker, Nige is 50/1, Sven is 66/1! lol

More distressing is John Carver at 40/1, same as Steve Walsh...

16/1 with Sky bet.

From the time I heard NP had been sacked, he was the 1st I was thinking of.The best choice of the ones not onvthe list, and

prefer him to big Sam

I remember his comedy spell at Sunderland when they went down with about 11 points.

Sven didn't win the the European cup though. tbh, had we been in the PL, Sven would probably have done a decent job. The championship is not the place for a European manager on their swansong.

I think it's safe to say a manager's record in the European Cup is absolutely useless to Leicester City.

Sven didn't win the the European cup though. tbh, had we been in the PL, Sven would probably have done a decent job. The championship is not the place for a European manager on their swansong.

Exactly. Sousa (although it pains me to say it) was again appointed at the wrong time in the wrong division.

I think it's safe to say a manager's record in the European Cup is absolutely useless to Leicester City.

so the ability to be a european cup winning manager is not relevant in a high pressure top level league .???? Plenty of us had huge reservations about persons tactical ability. I expect hiddink would be a better bet in this regard. He may come up short in other areas - granted.

the king is dead - long live the king. Can we get over Pearson? He has gone. Some of us are so far up our own arses - honestly. We are talking hiddink here. He probably won't take the job anyway. Who the **** do we think we are??

so the ability to be a european cup winning manager is not relevant in a high pressure top level league .???? Plenty of us had huge reservations about persons tactical ability. I expect hiddink would be a better bet in this regard. He may come up short in other areas - granted.

the king is dead - long live the king. Can we get over Pearson? He has gone. Some of us are so far up our own arses - honestly. We are talking hiddink here. He probably won't take the job anyway. Who the **** do we think we are??

we're Leicester City, and if the song is true, were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

Who the **** do we think we are??

We are a Premier League club who had a very capable manager who'd taken us from the shit (on two occasions) up to PL survival, building a great squad along the way and now he's been binned off and we've been given pretty much no information as to why. Think it's fair we want a capable replacement who won't undo all the hard work Pearson did

Mark has a point, European Cup records have very little bearing on this league, some managers excel in certain leagues and competitions but struggle elsewhere. Not saying Hiddink wouldn't be a good short-term manager for us, but the fact he won a European Cup in the 80's doesn't mean he'll be a good fit for us. I'm more worried why he has managed so many teams for a year or two - not normally a good sign

I don't think we're really a "beggars can't be choosers" kind of case now

We are a Premier League club who had a very capable manager who'd taken us from the shit (on two occasions) up to PL survival, building a great squad along the way and now he's been binned off and we've been given pretty much no information as to why. Think it's fair we want a capable replacement who won't undo all the hard work Pearson did

Mark has a point, European Cup records have very little bearing on this league, some managers excel in certain leagues and competitions but struggle elsewhere. Not saying Hiddink wouldn't be a good short-term manager for us, but the fact he won a European Cup in the 80's doesn't mean he'll be a good fit for us. I'm more worried why he has managed so many teams for a year or two - not normally a good sign

to improve there profile worldwide it's not hard to see.and it's works

It's the kind of thing we take the piss out of Forest for, like it has any relevance whatsoever decades later. 

Archived