Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

You'd think all these journalists who knew exactly why Pearson was sacked the night it happened would know who the next boss is likely to be, considering there's probably a clear favourite at the club by now and they claim to know everything that goes on in private at the club.

Do you really think the board sacked him with the next manager lined up?  I don't.  For it to happened on the 1st of July tells me the day he got back to work, there must of been a major conflict between management, board and Pearson.  It must of happened very quickly.

The board then had to start the process of reviewing who is available and then start the interview process, which may not have even started if they are taking there time reviewing options, speaking to Agents and the candidates themselves.

This could take a while longer.

Is all the hate for Dyche a result of all the 'pound note' comments he has made about us?

He isn't no NP....but a far better option than the likes of Redknapp/lennon etc.

The bloke obviously did an outstanding job with Burnley, and those with a little longer memory will remember what an excellent job he did at watford bringing through some good youngsters in a pre-'udinese reserves' era.

Of course he showed little variety with his Burnley side, but to be quite honest his hands were tied.

I think that's fair comment. I also don't hate him the way many seem to

There's a lot of people on here that want a up and coming manager, I can slightly see why however it's more of a risk, the good thing about getting a name like hiddink,ranieri, (klopp) so called dinosaurs that have been around for a long like is they have masses of experience and have a lot of contacts who cares if they are with us for 1 season 2 at the most if we established our self's in a top 5-8 team in the premiere by the end of those 2 years we would have a lot bigger manager names wanting to come here anyway let alone the players we could get,

I know most Leicester fans are happy with stability and fighting relegation every season but it's a business and that's why the owners have sacked NP to go for bigger

There's a lot of people on here that want a up and coming manager, I can slightly see why however it's more of a risk, the good thing about getting a name like hiddink,ranieri, (klopp) so called dinosaurs that have been around for a long like is they have masses of experience and have a lot of contacts who cares if they are with us for 1 season 2 at the most if we established our self's in a top 5-8 team in the premiere by the end of those 2 years we would have a lot bigger manager names wanting to come here anyway let alone the players we could get,

I know most Leicester fans are happy with stability and fighting relegation every season but it's a business and that's why the owners have sacked NP to go for bigger

This!

Love that most of FT would prefer Pearson to the likes of Klopp, Rijkard, Hiddink etc... Small team mentality is fan deep!!! You can't deny what Pearson did but everyone could see his mistakes while he did it. Time to repay the Top Thais for all they have done for the club and trust they will again make the right decisions. The club is in a different position now to 4 years ago.

As far as Nigel Pearson is concerned I was very busy picking the splinters out of my backside on that fence with regards to how I felt about him. Obviously loved what he achieved during The Great Escape, but for us to progress I feel we may have needed a change. However I shall miss him and hopefully he will get a rousing reception shall our paths ever cross again

So what's the thing with bets...

I presume from here that it's the more you put a sum on someone, the move of a 'front runner' they are?

Correct. The reason people are worried is that is what initially started the Pearson sacking rumours, his odds hugely shortened and within an hour it was announced!

Archived