Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

If that was the case then I'd hope Hiddink would appoint Cambiasso as his assistant. And so Cambiasso could learn a few things and could be prepared to take over the reigns after he leaves.  

They could offer Hiddink a year deal of an option of a second, it may not be long but with short notice of the new season I'd rather have a manager in by next week rather than waiting till mid August.

actually ive checked again and his win % is pretty good to be fair - just his nomadic like existance that's a concern - Hiddink and Cambiasso whilst taking his badges sounds good to me. 

Great all decided, who is gonna ring JR :-)

i know. this is why i didnt go into journalism. i couldn't write an article like that just to stir up rumour. i like to work with facts.

Sadly that is how newspapers work (I used to work on one).Sports editor asks for story on succession. Reporter can't find anyone with an inside track. With newspapers now so understaffed he may never have had the time to spend out of the office building his contacts and acquiring their trust. But he has to deliver the piece so he cobbles it together from Internet rumours.....

I think its great news replacing a manager because he is maybe a little bit crazy by one who once tried to kill an opposition manager on the touch line. Top work.

If it happened it would be down to him.

Now we're talking.

He certainly has had a great career, but would appointing an almost 70 year old show future planning. Can't imagine him doing more than 2 seasons. What I want is a manager who is going to develop us slowly and be here for the long haul, which looked like it was going to be Pearson until Tuesday afternoon.

Archived