Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Cotterill would be a disastrous choice. Can t think of a single box he would tick apart from cheap.

Reminds me of that sinking feeling I had when john Gregory was nearly given the job post holloway

I thought dyche and Lennon were bad but they look like world beaters next to this guy.

Rant over

The problem for me with the likes of Cotterill isn't that he's never done it at this level or anything like that, it's just that no player of the calibre we should be trying to bring in looks at a club who are aiming for what we seem to be aiming for with somebody like that in charge and thinks 'You know what, that seems a good choice! Nothing but progress there!'

I'm not saying that I'd want him in any capacity but to write him off would be unfair. For what the owners seem to want, for the amount of money we seem to be prepared to throw about, for the players we seem to be going in for, it only points towards a 'name' being appointed as opposed to somebody considered young and hungry.

Sure, Pearson isn't somebody who's name is in lights or anything and he signed Cambiasso. Though I'm sure we can all agree that he had exceptional man-management skills, which we'd be extremely fortunate to find again anytime soon.

No way that happens. We can close this thread now. :P

He's very happy in his role with our national team, and is just about to start the Gold Cup on Tuesday. Even if he weren't, I don't think he'd ever leave California again.

Steve Cotterill isn't a bad manager.  Granted he has never worked in the Premier league, but I read an article on him before he got the Bristol city gig about him travelling all over Europe off his own back, watching match after match.  He came back with a new outlook.  He sounds very similar to Nigel.  This is also a decent article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3067618/Steve-Cotterill-Bristol-City-suit-Premier-League-club-shocked-Nottingham-Forest-sacked-team-bonding-X-Factor-Africa.html

Steve Cotterill isn't a bad manager. Granted he has never worked in the Premier league, but I read an article on him before he got the Bristol city gig about him travelling all over Europe off his own back, watching match after match. He came back with a new outlook. He sounds very similar to Nigel. This is also a decent article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3067618/Steve-Cotterill-Bristol-City-suit-Premier-League-club-shocked-Nottingham-Forest-sacked-team-bonding-X-Factor-Africa.html

What a hero- I must be in wth a shout f he has watched football over Europe.

Which but of the article makes you think he would be suitable? Sounds more Martin Allen then Nigel Pearson with his talk of decorating the canteen.

He's not a bad manager but he's not an upgrade on NP. Which is what we need to justify sacking him

Not a bad manager he has done nothing with any top team he's been with and on top of that hasn't managed in the prem?

Archived