Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

What's with all the panicking the betting companies will pick names out of their arses to make money and I can't believe some have added Pearson back into the frame at 50-1 Ffs just shows you that they haven't a clue but all this speculation is just to making city fans panic with the shit ones being mentioned but unfortunately as fans we haven't got a cats left or right bollock of a say who gets the job but I've got a feeling we will be put out of our misery on Monday and the feeling is a good one (still hoping its Klopp !!:() )

Not a bad manager he has done nothing with any top team he's been with and on top of that hasn't managed in the prem?

Not having managed in the prem does not mean he's shit. NP and o'neill hadn't until they got there with us.

He's an average manager nothing more, did a good job at Bristol city, got forest out of the shit. Not good enough for where were at now though.

What I wanna know is who are the black managers we are going to interview because of the Rooney Rule? :dunno:

Chris kamara lol

What I wanna know is who are the black managers we are going to interview because of the Rooney Rule? :dunno:

It would only apply to the Football League, and you're a tool.

Not having managed in the prem does not mean he's shit. NP and o'neill hadn't until they got there with us.

He's an average manager nothing more, did a good job at Bristol city, got forest out of the shit. Not good enough for where were at now though.

He has no stability his biggest achievement is getting Bristol promoted from L1 its scary he has dropped to 5/2 you can just look at the guy and know he would fail here its too big a job, he would bottle it.

re Jurgen Klinnsman: 

Someone makes up a rumour for a laugh on a messageboard

Indy fookin Kaila reads it and tweets he's in the running "exclusive"

Story gains legs even though there's no truth in it

*shakes head*

Precisely, and the bookies themselves often react to situations like that, 'just in case'. More often than not price shortening occurs off the back of a rumour that was probably started by some pimply oik in their bedroom. Money seems to have come in recently for Cotterill but i'd be very surprised if there was any substance in it, probably just snowballed from an ill informed comment on a forum such as Twitter.

What a hero- I must be in wth a shout f he has watched football over Europe.

Which but of the article makes you think he would be suitable? Sounds more Martin Allen then Nigel Pearson with his talk of decorating the canteen.

Sometimes people just need to be given a chance....I mean, who knew how good NP would turn out to be when we first appointed him under Mandaric.  His structure and attention to detail could be compared to Nigel's in my opinion.

Sometimes people just need to be given a chance....I mean, who knew how good NP would turn out to be when we first appointed him under Mandaric. His structure and attention to detail could be compared to Nigel's in my opinion.

With the greatest tespect Pearson was given his chance at the 3rd tier,I think with the current expectation amongst club owners and fans,anyone other than a big name will be met with a negative responce

Sometimes people just need to be given a chance....I mean, who knew how good NP would turn out to be when we first appointed him under Mandaric. His structure and attention to detail could be compared to Nigel's in my opinion.

With the greatest respect, Pearson was given his chance at the 3rd tier,I think with the current expectation amongst club owners and fans,anyone other than a big name will be met with a negative response

With the greatest tespect Pearson was given his chance at the 3rd tier,I think with the current expectation amongst club owners and fans,anyone other than a big name will be met with a negative responce

With the greatest respect, Pearson was given his chance at the 3rd tier,I think with the current expectation amongst club owners and fans,anyone other than a big name will be met with a negative response

I take your point but that isn't always the answer as we learnt with Sven.  You never know how good a manager is though until you give them a chance. Monk and Sherwood have done decent jobs so far and they had no experience of managing in the Premier league.

I take your point but that isn't always the answer as we learnt with Sven. You never know how good a manager is though until you give them a chance. Monk and Sherwood have done decent jobs so far and they had no experience of managing in the Premier league.

Fair point,but there both established premier league teams,I wish will still had Pearson myself bug having got rid of him I think it's important that he's replaced with a better manager,not someone on par or worse

Fair point,but there both established premier league teams,I wish will still had Pearson myself bug having got rid of him I think it's important that he's replaced with a better manager,not someone on par or worse

They are more established Premier League teams but it was still a risk for them to appoint an unknown quantity. How do you define 'better' though?  If you're talking about a better CV, then there isn't many better than Sven and Hiddink!  There is only Jurgen Klopp who i'd really want to be honest but I'll back any manager who takes over.

They are more established Premier League teams but it was still a risk for them to appoint an unknown quantity. How do you define 'better' though? If you're talking a about a better CV, then there isn't many better than Sven and Hiddink! There is only Jurgen Klopp who i'd really want to be honest but I'll back any manager who takes over.

I would back whoever takes over meself,

To me better would probably be 2 of the 3 you have named,I just don't get why folk would be happy with Lennon as manager or cotterill,I'm sure in time the will go into big things but at the current time there not an improvement in Pearson,where's as 2 of the 3 you named I'm sure would be,no guesses for who the odd one out was :-)

Jurgen Klopp 20/1 with Skybet, I'm sure the odds were higher yesterday.

Nah he's actually drifted slightly.

Just seen Sheringham being interviewed on SSN about him taking over at Stevenage, i'd rather take a flyer and risk on him than bleeding Lennon.

Sometimes it's better to look for managers in current employment, in which case some sounded out of the following wouldn't be a terrible idea;

Eddie Howe

Gary Rowett

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

These are all managers we would look at if we were a championship club. We need to think bigger than this. Also Eddie Howe is a one club man. He proved that after his disasterous time at Burnley. And rowett? I would be disappointed if we were a championship team looking at him.

These are all managers we would look at if we were a championship club. We need to think bigger than this. Also Eddie Howe is a one club man. He proved that after his disasterous time at Burnley. And rowett? I would be disappointed if we were a championship team looking at him.

Disastrous? lol That's an exaggeration to say the least. 8th, 13th and signed some of the key players that got them promoted.

And if that makes him a one club man then presumably Pearson may as well retire now after his success here and "disastrous" time at Hull.

Eddie Howe would be much better choice then cotterill but he has a serious hard on for Bournemouth so not going to happen. He would be the sort of person you would take a chance on. Plays good technical football and develops young players

there is nothing to suggest cotterill would be good. All very well saying give these people a chance but he would take us backwards.

And you would have to back him if he came in - you would have no choice. That does not mean you can smile and pretend it is great of the owners to appoint someone who is completely unfit for purpose

Archived