Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

The more I think about Lennon the more I am softening to it.

He did a very good job (matched if not exceeded what MON did) at Celtic

No he didn't, Rangers were so dominant in Scotland before O'Neill went there and still a huge force. O'Neill won three titles in five years and lost the other two by one goal and one point. He won several cups (including a Treble in his first season) and reached the UEFA Cup final. Also beat Barcelona as well, as so raved about with Lennon.

Lennon was without Rangers for two years and in turmoil for the other.

Fat Sam director of Football and Neil Lennon as Head Coach?

Sam can "recharge his batteries" and be head of recruitment (something he did exceptionally well last season) as well as help Lennon into the role as manager.

I reckon that'd work.

For a split second, I read "Mon" as "Moon" there, and thought that we might be appointing Keith Moon (late Who drummer) as manager.

He'd be as good an appointment as some mentioned, as would the Reverend Sun Myung Moon.

That would hardly satellite the division, Alf...

A German with glasses sounds good...but holy crap not the creepy looking utter crap one!

penfold

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/next-leicester-manager-guus-hiddink-5989565?

Next Leicester manager: Guus Hiddink emerges as shock contender for Foxes top job

what has he ever actually achieved and has he ever stayed anywhere more than 1 year?

penfold

what has he ever actually achieved and has he ever stayed anywhere more than 1 year?

If that was the case then I'd hope Hiddink would appoint Cambiasso as his assistant. And so Cambiasso could learn a few things and could be prepared to take over the reigns after he leaves.  

They could offer Hiddink a year deal of an option of a second, it may not be long but with short notice of the new season I'd rather have a manager in by next week rather than waiting till mid August.

not a single quote! the more i read the mirror online the more im starting to despise them! 

I doubt you'd  find a single quote from lcfc or any prospective  manager it's  all conjecture based on betting lists and people's  preferences anything info that turns out to be correct will be down to luck.

I doubt you'd  find a single quote from lcfc or any prospective  manager it's  all conjecture based on betting lists and people's  preferences anything info that turns out to be correct will be down to luck.

i know. this is why i didnt go into journalism. i couldn't write an article like that just to stir up rumour. i like to work with facts. 

i know. this is why i didnt go into journalism. i couldn't write an article like that just to stir up rumour. i like to work with facts. 

Then you'd  better stop reading threads about who our manager will be lol

Archived